Special Treatment

I'M BACK!

Today the classes were sparring.

One on one.

Mixed and matched.

But there was one downfall; Vlad King was there and not Mister Aizawa.

Mineta had learn that Vlad doesn't exactly find him very—useful to say the least. But that's okay, he doesn't need to prove anything to Vlad King, he isn't his teacher, so there was no point. But it irritated Mineta when he had to go up against one of the girls and all she did was whine about having to go up against him.

“It's part of the training,” he tried to keep his voice level, not wanting to show that he was irritated. The girl shot him an annoyed look and then turned back to Vlad King, trying to get out of it. “you didn't realize, Mina, that when you go up against a villain, no matter who it is, you can't do this? You just have to fight. So, stop being a big baby and just fight me.” his voice wavered, the annoyance slipping ever so slightly. The classes stared at him, some slightly surprised and others annoyed by him even more.

Mina furrowed her brows. The boy knows she wants to hurt him, hell, most of the girls do, so why do they avoid sparring with him? This is the perfect opportunity to hurt him as much as they want to and not get into trouble. She looked as though she was considering it, which meant he had to be careful. “Okay!” she nodded with a grin on her face.

Great,’ he thought to himself. she's going to kill me.’

The two took their own fighting stands and Vlad King gave the signal for them to start. Unfortunately, for those who were cheering for Mina, Mineta already knew how to take her down. Now, it isn't cheating, no. Mineta just had the time to go over his plan and low and behold, he had her on the ground in two minutes flat.

Was everyone pissed? Of course they were.

Did it matter? Nope.

The point of sparring is to take out the other opponent and or opponents, other people getting mad is their own fault. Now, if Mister Aizawa was there, he wouldn't have cared, actually, he would have told Mina to pay attention more and have a faster reaction. Hell, he would have even told Mineta that he did amazing with the sneak attack, much better than the last few times.

But no.

He didn't get that.

Instead, the whole class, except a few, we're yelling at him and Vlad King was helping Mina up. She wasn't hurt—was she? No, all he did was throw her off balance and then stick her to the ground. Vlad King told Mineta and herself to sit down, slightly annoyed, he did just that. Everyone went to Mina's aid, ur was starting to piss him off more. He didn't hurt her that bad, so why is everyone treating her like she's dying?

He gritted his teeth and stared at the cement, going over everyone's sparrs so far. Bakugou had hurt Sero, he's even in Recovery Girl's office right now, so why didn't anyone say anything then? Maybe it's because they're friends. But friends don't hurt their friends. He shook his head, trying not to think about it when Monoma came over. Of course he did. The blind sat right beside him.

“It's called special treatment, you know?” Mineta turned to look at him, a confused expression taking over his features. “Shinsou told me about it.” he said. “Your class gets the special treatment because of their quirks, families, or just because. There really isn't much behind why certain people get treated a certain way.” he shrugged, pursing his lips slightly and looking at nothing. It didn't surprise the other male, seeing as the class and quirk that Monoma had, but he was calm when he spoke and not annoying like he usually is. It's sad when only small portions of people can relate to one another and it's always on horrible levels.

“Yeah.” Mineta muttered. They sat in silence as Midoriya and Iida sparred. There was one more sparring to go and then they were going to their dorms do the night. He looked at the two sparring and glared. “I might have an idea to fix that.” he muttered. Monoma turned to look at him confused.

————

The last sparr for the day was Bakugou and Mineta. This was good, and, possibly, bad. They had been going at it for a moment before Mineta finally snapped. Bakugou was getting cheered on and he was being spoke down on as they fought. Well, Katsuki was going hard and Mineta was trying his best to dodge them without dying or being blown into the sky. So, he made it quick. He ducked Katsuki's new blow and grabbed his wrist, forcing it up.

“Hah..?” the blond stared at him with a deadly glare. Mineta sent one back.

“Sorry, but someone has to do it.” before Bakugou could say, or even ask, Mineta snapped his wrist. Katsuki's eyes widened and he fell to his knees, taking off his gauntlet as carefully and as quickly as he could. Everyone else was up and running time Katsuki. “You get good grades, you get attention, you get praised like it's nothing! Your best friend fucking acknowledges how awesome you are and all you do is treat him like shit.” Mineta snapped at the boy in the ground, making everyone stop. “I'm not tall, my quirk isn't out there and I'm weird, but that doesn't mean you can treat me like shit!” his yells directed towards the classes now. “Our quirks don't have to be flashy to be your equal.” Monoma felt tears well up in his eyes and the corners of his mouth tug into a goofy smile.

“You don't hurt someone like that, Mineta!” Uraraka had yelled at him, puffing her cheeks and stomping her foot.

“It's called sparring, you fight, not make lovey dovey, goo goo eyes at your opponent.” he said through gritted teeth, glaring at the, now blushing, girl.

“Mineta—” Midoriya went to speak.

“No! Fuck you!” he yelled. “Why do we need to prove ourselves to become heros? Why do we need to have money to be recognized? Why can't we just be heros like everyone else and not have to worry about anything?!” tears began to fall down the other's face. “You don't care unless someone is like you! We have to act like you, dress like you, we have to talk like you, just to meet your standards.” he wiped his face with his gloved hands. “And if we don't..if we say anything out of line; we're villains or assholes.” he sniffed.

No one said anything. No one moved. Hell, they didn't even make eye contact with one another. Mineta was right and it left a horrible taste in their mouths. It hurt them, but not as much as those who feel like they're not good enough.

It wasn't fair.

People like them don't understand and even if they do, they were brought out and away from the hell that the rest of them have to deal with it.

This is their life.

And this is Mineta's and those like him.

Monoma was the first to move. Kendo went to stop him, but he brushed her off and walked in front of Mineta. He fell to his knees, smiling at the other with tears of his own. “First year sucked,” the two laughed, tears running down their faces. “but we have two more, we can make it our own, no help needed.” Monoma sniffed and wiped his own face. Mineta had done the same, taking off his yellow gloves to wipe his face better.

“First year was ass.” Mineta and Monoma laughed through their tears. The classes behind them, even the teacher, stayed quiet as the two spoke, completely forgetting that Mineta had snapped Katsuki's wrist.

“Yeah,” Monoma nodded, wiping his red face. “it was.” he laughed softly. Mineta's breathing was uneven and there were light hiccups escaping him.

“Is everyone okay!?” Aizawa's panicked voice finally had everyone moving again. He walked over to see the two crying teenagers and Katsuki holding his wrist. “What the hell happened here?” he glared at the three on the floor. Well, this was going to be fun to explain to his teacher.

Hello everyone!!

I liiivvvvvve! Oh, and I'm thinking of making this into a story. The entire thing will be on A03! My account is Gaarvel. ^^

Thanks for reading!❤

Remember! Stay Safe!💜✨