Tater Tots???

SHIP/S: Symbrock, Midoriya/Mineta

NOTE: This is an MHA/MCU crossover! Eddie...he lost V.
ʕ´•ᴥ•

Mineta felt, off. He woke up feeling hot and sweaty, so he took a shower to clean himself and see if maybe he could get a quick check-up from Recovery Girl. Hungry. Mineta jumped up as he was fixing the color of his shirt, the deep voice he heard made him wip his head around the room, trying to see if anyone was with him. But, no one was. Squinting, the boy went back to fixing his color of his shirt. Just as the purple haired boy went to grab some socks, his breath hitched. He was hungry, really hungry. Blinking, he shook his head and put his socks on, shoes following after. He grabbed his dorm keys and walled out of his dorm. He just woke up, why would he feel hungry all of a sudden? Maybe he did have a fever. No fever, you're fine. Breaking his keys, that were still in the lock on his door, Mineta's breathing quickened. "Who the hell are you and where are you?" Mineta questioned under his breath. He waited for a response, only for a grunt to be his response. Food first, then we talk. That was an odd answer, but if Mineta wasn't sick, what was he? And where was this dude? "Oh my god, I'm going crazy." Denki walked up behind the shorter and pat his head, not expecting him to jump up. The blond retracted his hand from the boy, confusion written on his face.

"Dude? Are you okay?" Mineta nodded quickly and Denki walked off with a shrug, not wanting to push his small friend. With a sigh, the purple haired boy took the broken key out of his doorknob. Can we eat him? Mineta's eyes widened quickly as he grabbed the doorknob, squeezing it from worry and fear. "No! You can't eat him!" he said quickly. A grunt was his response. With a sigh, he inspected the key and sighed. "You owe me a new key." Just as the weird voice began to say something, Mineta felt arms wrap around his lower half and lift him up, his back going to something soft. "Who owes you a new key, Min?" Mineta looked up to see Midoriya, a grin on his scarred and freckled face. The violet haired boy smiled at his boyfriend, putting his mind to ease with the crazy stuff that began this morning. I do not like this one. Can we eat him? Mineta's eyes widened, well, it was nice for a moment. "No! You can't do that!" he said allowed, Midoriya's grinning face turned into one of confusion and worry. "Do what, Min?" Midoriya asked as he put the other back on his feet. Mineta looked down and messed with his fingers, a habit he began after the last surprise villain attack that they had.

Midoriya could tell something was off, but he didn't push, he learned his limits from last time. So, with a smile on his lips, he nodded at the other. "That's alright, Min, I'll be I'm the common room if you need me." Mineta nodded, a small smile on his lips. Midoriya kissed the other on the cheek and waved as he left, Mineta waving as he did so as well. Once the green haired male was out of sight, he stomped his foot and furrowed his brows. "You can't just eat whoever you want! That's not okay!" he said aloud. A growl could be heard, making him grab the sides of his head and squeeze his eyes shut from the odd sensations. It felt as though his body was being shaken aggressively, as though someone was taking his head and shaking it everywhere. Once the noise and sensations came to a stop, Mineta took a breath. "You can't eat him, he's my boyfriend." he said finally. Whatever was in his head became quiet. What is that? Mineta rose an eyebrow. "A..boyfriend?" the short teenager wanted to be sure that that was what he was being asked about, he really needed to know before he said anything else.

Boyfriend, what is that? It asked again. Mineta smiled lightly and made his way to the stairs, remembering that he was hungry. "A boyfriend is like a partner, someone that you do everything with, you two know everything about one another, and you love each other." Mineta had a wide smile on his face as he spoke about Midoriya. It was true, the two did everything together and didn't hide the fact that they were together. It was quiet until Mineta reached the last stairs. So like Eddie and us? Mineta rose an eyebrow. "I don't know who this Eddie guy is but, probably. It just depends on how you view one another and treat each other." Mineta walked past Denki, a smile on his face and grabbed the plate that Katsuki had made for him. He then went to the couch and began eating. The thing in his head was quiet, which was confusing to him. Tater tots. Mineta was slightly taken back but nodded. "Uh, what's that?" he whispered, trying to make sure no one noticed.

Better than this shit. Okay sassy. Mineta thought as he rolled his eyes. I can hear you. Mineta gulped. "Wait, how are you going to eat these Tater tots if you don't even have a mouth?? And do you eat anything else??" the boy asked in a hushed whisper. Do you have chocolate? It asked him. Mineta thought about it do a moment, do they? He remembered the girls and Sato going out to get groceries a few days ago and with Sato and Katsuki's sweet tooth, there could be a possibility of them having a stock full of chocolate. Mineta stood up and left the room with his plate of half eaten food. "If I get you your chocolate, will you tell me your name?" Mineta asked as be set his plate down on the counter and made his way to the stairs. Yes. The purple haired boy rolled his eyes and nodded, going up the stairs. "Heey Min." Came a voice he knew all too well. With an internal groan, the boy turned around and smiled at his green haired lover.

I hate him. The voice said, making Mineta roll his eyes. Midoriya walked up to him. "So, wanna tell me why you've been talking to yourself, or why you've been distant?" Midoriya asked the shorter with an amused look. The violet haired boy bit the inside of his lip. Let me eat him. Or we can get chocolate, now. Mineta sighed and grabbed Midoriya, dragging the other to Kaminari's room. Neither shared a word until Mineta opened the door, a very confused Kaminari on his bed, and walked over to the boy's closet. He opened the doors and low and behold; a box filled with chocolate. "Boom, there, happy? Eat that, not my boyfriend." Mineta sighed out, annoyed. Kaminari and Midoriya looked to one another, confusion written in their faces. Suddenly, scaring the two other males in the room, a black substance with white eyes and sharp teeth. Mineta unwrapped the chocolate bar and threw it in the air. He crosses his arms with an annoyed look on his face while the strange substance ate the candy. “Yum.” The alien said.

“Min, baby, kindly, what the fuck is that?” Midoriya asked his significant other. Mineta shrugged. He didn't know the damn thing's name. Hell, he barely knew what the hell he was or how he got here. “Our name is Venom.” Venom said. Kaminari and Midoriya nodded slowly, unsure as to what to do or say. “Great.” Mineta said sarcastically, making Venom growl at him. “Don't growl at me you annoying little shit.” Mineta growled back, he turned his body so that he was facing the specimen. “You've been annoying the shit out of me all damn morning!” He pointed at Venom, making the other back up. “You're lucky I don't go to Recovery Girl and have her rip you the fuck out of me.” Mineta sneered. The room grew silent. “We want Eddie...” Venom said, a low growl escaping the specimen. “Who the hell is Eddie?” Kaminari asked. Venom grinned, making the two heros in training slightly uncomfortable, and made his way to Kaminari, the other yelping at the sudden movement. “Eddie is—” Venom was cut off by the form door being kicked off its hinges, making the group look to it.

“My door!” The yellow haired boy yelled. “Venom!” A brunette man yelled, another behind him. The black substance grinned and detached himself from Mineta, making the other fall and hold himself, he felt..odd, but better than before. As for Venom, he launched himself to Eddie and bonded with him once more. Midoriya ran over to Mineta and grabbed the boy's cheeks, making him look him in the eyes. “Hi..” Mineta said in a dazed way. With a sigh of relief and a smile, Midoriya kissed Mineta softly, he doing the same, the two smiled into the kiss and pulled away. “Awe, you two are so cute!” A strong accent came, making the two look to see a red headed female in the doorway. Blinking, Mineta groaned and stood up, stumbling slightly. Midoriya grabbed the other by the waist to steady him and looked up at the woman with a light smile. “And, who are you?” He asked her with a kind look. He wasn't sure as to who she was, a thing just came from his boyfriend's body, and Kaminari's door was kicked in. “Oh!” She smiled, putting her hands together. “My name is Wanda. Uh, I am apart of the Avengers.” She, Wanda, explained. Midoriya sighed lightly, a nervous smile still on his lips while Mineta slumped in the boy's arms. He was tired, oddly enough, and didn't want to fight with his other, so he laid back into the other's touch and closed his eyes.

Still, one question was stuck in his mind.

“The hell are tater tots!?”

Hello everyone!!

Uhm, sorry for slow uploads. Brain isn't being my friend, so, for the next few one shots it will be self x canon. ^^

Thanks for reading!💕

Remember! Stay Safe! ✨🍁