Outcast

SHIP/S: Mineta x Monoma/KamiSero/BKDK

Here's some cool information!
Monoma and Aoyama were both born in May, but Monoma was born on the 13th and Yuuga was born on the 30th, cute right?? Here's one! Monoma is older than Mineta! While Monoma was born in May, Mineta was born in October (8th). Just some cute information before chapter. ^^

Enjoy.

Mineta sighed. He had been walking to the common room, needing something to drink, when he stopped, hearing voices. The boy pushed himself up against the wall, listening to what was going on. Sure, it was nosey, but his curiosity was taking over. So, he listened. "We should ask Aizawa if we can go to the pool!" ah, it was the girls. Shrugging, he pushed himself off of the wall and went to what he was doing before hand. The girls noticed him walk in and had grown quiet. Mineta felt eyes on him, making him uncomfortable, but, he shook it off as nothing and went to the kitchen. Unfortunately, he could still hear the girls and it broke him when they spoke. "Before we do that, we should check the bushes to make sure the little perv isn't around." he heard Jirou sneer. They're in their third year, why the hell are they still on about something that happened in first? He grabbed his cup and kept listening. "We should go somewhere else, I do not want him watching any of us." Yamomo said, wrapping her arms around herself. The boy filled his cup with water and took a sip, blocking out anything else they would say that could possibly make him feel worse. He washed the cup and put it back, making sure it was dried well. Mineta went to leave the kitchen, only to be stopped by a pink hand. He looked up to the owner and saw that it was Mina, a glare set on her face. Her bright yellow eyes and his bright purple met, he had pulled his hair back so he could see better and this was very unsettling to him. But, even with her glare on him, he held his bored expression.

"Yes, Mina?" he asked the girl. Ashido crossed her arms. "Don't think we didn't know you were listenin' to our conversation, ya perv." the pink girl sneered at the other. Mineta rolled his eyes and crossed his own arms. "If you even think I'm interested in you girls going to a pool, you're wrong." he said, pushing passed the tall female. Jirou then stood in front of him, her hands on her hips. "Then how did you know where we were going?" she asked, an annoyed look on her face. "You girls have the loudest conversations in this class, which says a lot because the Bakusquad has Kaminari and Bakugou on it." Mineta mumbled the last part, avoiding eye contact. "That and I was walking past, how could I have not heard the conversation?" he questioned her. The room quickly went quiet. "Exactly." he said, still annoyed. Just as he was walking, Uraraka stuck her foot out, making him trip and fall on his nose. "Oops." she spoke quickly. The group left the room, leaving Mineta to pick himself up. The boy felt his nose, feeling a substance, he pulled his hand away to see that he was bleeding. Grumbling, he stood up and brushed himself off. "Here," a voice came from behind him. Turning, Mineta came face to face with; "Monoma?" he questioned. The blond smiled at him, holding a tissue in his hand. "mhm." he hummed out. Mineta took the tissue and put it to his nose. "So," the purple haired boy began. "what are you doing over here? I mean, not that it's bad or anything, just wondering." he asked the blond, checking the tissue every now and then. Mineta didn't, particularly, hate Monoma, the both of then had the same issue; their classes had seen them as outcast. Both became quite immune to the situation and decided it was best to keep to themselves.

The two ended up getting close when the classes kicked them out of the dorms, doing literally nothing to them, it was just how they were. Of course, some of the students had been against it, but no one really cared for that one, or two, person. They both had to stay at the teacher's dorms, some had also avoided them, and share a dorm together. The two bonded and ended up becoming friends, which surprised a lot of people, but it quickly died down when rumors started that they did it because of how odd they were. Right now, though, Mineta was curious as to what the other was doing at the dorms. Monoma looked at the other, keeping his smile. "Yuuga wanted to talk about something that was bothering him," he began. The other left eye contact with the shorter, his smile dropping, and his hand finding its way to the back of his neck. Mineta frowned. Something else was up and he wanted to know, now he did anyhow. But before the other could speak, Monoma began talking again. "Yuuga isn't having fun here anymore. Which is surprising because he loves this class." a light sigh left Monoma, the boy looked up at the ceiling. "I love my cousin, but I don't like the fact people in this class are making him an outcast like me. I have my reasons, but this is Yuuga, he's like a toddler, attention is key and getting ignored and treated like trash isn't his thing, ya know?" it was a rant and something the other needed to get off of his chest, there was more, but he felt bad for putting it onto Mineta. The blond laughed lightly and put a hand through his blond hair. "Sorry, sorry, I didn't mean to do that. Just, something I wanted to say." Mineta nodded at the other.