Green Hair

SHIP/S: Midoriya/Mineta

Art is up on Instagram! Check it out if ya want!

Mineta yawned as he left his dorm room. Third year was more tiring and he had a lot he needed to do for the weekend, but first, coffee. The purple haired male had begun to get into drinking coffee, just to keep himself awake during the day. Jeez, he was turning into Mister Aizawa. Just as the male was leaving to the elevator, he ran into Katsuki. The blond stared at him, he assumed, it was hard to tell with the hair covering his usual ruby red eyes. Recently, Mineta had gotten his hair trimmed, making it easier for him to see, and holy hell was he glad he did. He never noticed that Katsuki and Sero had let their hair grow out more, especially Katsuki. The two stayed in silence, just staring at one another. "Nice Deku cosplay.." Katsuki said and then walked off to his own dorm. Mineta blinked. Midoriya? Cosplay? As he questioned what was said, more students left their dorms and as they passed, they would compliment him on his ‘cosplay’. Confusing him more.

Shrugging it off, he made his way to the elevator, pressing the button for the common floor. As he waited, he questioned what everyone was talking about. What cosplay of Midoriya? What was cosplay again? He was still half asleep, no coffee in his system made it hard to think in the mornings. So, he shook it off and walked out of the elevator, unfortunately, he never made it to the kitchen. Everyone was staring at him, grins on their faces or they just looked oddly confused. "Nice cos, Mineta, ribbit." Tsu croaked to him with a smile. Mineta smiled, still confused, in response to the comment. "Nice, didn't know we could do that." Jirou commented as she walked past him and to the kitchen. "Awe! Cute cosplay!" Toru fanned as she and Uraraka came from the kitchen. They smiled at him, which was just as confusing as the situation now. Kaminari looked at his short friend and grinned. "Someone get Midoriya!" he yelled, a laugh escaping his lips as he spoke. Sero looked over the couch, his eyes widening a little. "Whoa, dude, you cosplay?" he questioned the purple haired male.

A small noise came from Mineta's throat, unfortunately no one could hear it because they wouldn't stop making comments. "Midobro will love this." Kirishima said aloud with a toothy grin. "Mini Mido.." Shoto commented quietly. Mineta had had enough. He was confused, half asleep, and wanted his coffee. So, with an irritated mindset, he yelled, scaring everyone to silence. "Thank you!" he spoke loudly. "Now," a sigh left his lips. "what cosplay? You're all confusing me and all I want is my coffee." Mineta spoke tiredly. The room feel silent, making him uncomfortable. Sero stood up and took his phone out, turning on the camera for the other. "Here, smile for the camera Mineta." the raven haired male said calmly. Mineta looked at the camera, but didn't smile, he just wore a confused look on his face. "Got it." Sero said after the click. The other walked over to the shorter and showed him the photo, just so he wasn't seeing anything, Mineta rubbed his eyes and looked again. Nope. Not seeing anything. "What the hell!?" he yelled, confusion and fear written on his face. His hair and eye brows were green! A Midoriya green at that. Just as he asked that question, Denki and Mina began laughing hysterically, confusing the group of students.

"What- what's so funny??" Mineta asked. The two calmed themselves just enough to answer the small teen. "We- we put hair dye in your- in your shampoo and conditioner!" Mina began laughing again. Denki pulled himself up from the floor, holding in another round of laughter as he stared at his friend surprised face. "We thought you'd notice, ya know, since it was in your body wash too." he breathed. The group looked at Mineta, all surprised. The boy blinked before turning around and pulling up his big sweater and looking in his white shorts. A small yelp came from his lips as he looked back with a distraught face. "What the hell guys!?" he yelled, this time, causing the whole class to laugh. While Mineta was losing his shit, and the class was laughing, Katsuki and Midoriya came down the stairs, both talking. When they stopped, they noticed a laughing class and a very mopy Mineta. Midoriya grinned and walked up behind the shorter, he picked him up and hugged him. The other whined, still annoyed by the sudden color change in his hair. Midoriya kissed him on the cheek and walked, with the other in his arms, to the kitchen.

There, the two had a debate on weather green hair was really that bad or not. Come to find out, the hair dye would come out in a month or three, hopefully.

Hello everyone!!

I'm back at drawing Mineta so I should be able to get some one shots in, hopefully. Idk where I got the idea of green haired Mineta, it was just...there. Lol.

Thanks for reading!❤

Remember! Stay safe!✨💕