05

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
chapter 5: ( welcome to pound town )

❝ i'm the reason why bad's so fun, hell's so hot ❞━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

               The teens found shelter in the school after the discovery of the connection between Sam and the witch

The teens found shelter in the school after the discovery of the connection between Sam and the witch. They decided to wash up there to make sure none of Sam's blood was on them and change into spare clothes from the lost and found. Technically, Kate, Beckham, and Josh didn't have any blood on them, but better safe than sorry.

Simon set down the tub of clothing and everyone took their pick.

"Alright, we have to decontaminate," Josh advised. "You can't have any of Sam's blood on you."

"Well, not much I can do about that," Sam mumbled. Beckham couldn't help but sympathize for the girl, even though she hated her just yesterday. Deena stood up to follow Sam down the hall.

"Deena, you have to get clean too," Josh shouted after her. "Not a single drop, okay?"

"Rub-a-dub-dub time." Simon grabbed his pile of clothes, already pulling Beckham into the bathroom.

"Wait, I don't want to go by myself," Kate spoke softly. "Why do you get to take Beck?"

"Because I'm not missing the opportunity of a free show. I'm giving her one too, it's a win-win." He sent a wink at his girlfriend before going inside.

The brunette rolled her eyes before gently pushing Josh forward with a small smirk. "You won't be alone. Josh will be your knight in shining armor, right?"

He looked at her and back at Kate before gulping and nodding. "Uh, yeah, totally." Kate walked in first as he trailed behind, seeing the sly wink Beckham shot him before going inside.

Simon was already stripping off his clothes with her doing the same. "What if this doesn't work," she inquired feebly. "Or something bad happens to Sam, or us?"