2: Accident

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

*Warning: mention of blood and some triggering scenes*

The cold wind of the night was doing justice to his demands. Staying in an abundant place for about hours, Taehyung finally decided to drive away from this place as well.

A sort of permanent frown was settled on his otherwise flawless features. His light brown hair was happily dancing with the rhythms of the wind as he kept the window of the car open, to feel the fresh air that always felt suffocated.

He let out a sigh when his foot pressed the brakes on the same spot, the place he used to visit almost every time after his scheduled day. The only place, that gave him the needed loneliness and peace.

A puff of white mist left his lips in the cold wind of the river. He moved out of the car and straightened his coat. The sight was the same, those colorful lights of the distant buildings, those rows of flickering dim yellow, white, and a few red and blue lights... those busy roads and two or more decorated boats in the river, everything was like every time.

He could see a billboard shining perfectly with his face, showing the title and date of release of his new upcoming action movie.

But still, his heart wasn't at the usual peace. The peace, he was in search of. Letting out a groan of frustration, he started walking along the railings of the bridge, fingertip tracing the metal bars so lightly as he lightly hummed a tune.

The distant voices of the cars, horns, sirens, and the typical night breeze. To feel more of it, he closed his eyes but again, the same uneasiness made him groan.

Even after spending half an hour, he felt the same uneasiness and decided to go back to his mansion for some sleep.

The road was almost empty as the night was deeper. He silently walked towards his car and was about to open the door when something caught his attention.

Unfortunately, he was too late. Everything happened so fast, his body colliding with the car and then falling harshly on the concrete road with a thud as the blood started pooling around his head.

He tried to look around with his hazy vision, his whole body was in pain, utter pain and still, the road was empty except for the car that hit him moments ago.

Trying his best, he opened his mouth to say something or call for help, but his eyes widened when the same car started moving back again, his body rolled a bit and then a loud scream echoed there.

The same car passed over his legs twice before fading away from the road, leaving a trail of blood through its tires.

The dark sky was looking brighter before falling into complete darkness. His body was getting numb slowly as he stayed in his own pool of blood, waiting for some sort of help. His phone was ringing in his pocket but he wasn't able to do anything about that. He kept hearing the distant ringing until he heard the whistling to the complete silence.

A van was passing by the same road, filled with teenagers who were singing and enjoying themselves in the calm nights of Seoul but the van came to an abrupt halt.

"What's wrong Ken?!" One boy seethed when he got hit on the front seat.

"Hey! Someone is injured there." Ken, the driver of the van muttered in horror while pointing his finger toward the person on the road.

All the teenagers peeked out of the window before stepping outside of the van. One of them was already calling the ambulance while the other one reported the accident.