11: Blinded by the rage

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

Jungkook was still in disbelief as Taehyung kept drinking his juice and took a few bites from the fruits but didn't touch the omelet again.

"Come on, just finish it." The words boomed in the silent room and Jungkook looked kinda small and submissive.

"I- I'm sorry-"

"I don't need your sorry, just finish it and get lost." Jungkook licked his lips, eyes moving from the plate full of fresh green chilies to the brunet sitting on the bed, glaring at him intensely.

"Mr. Kim-"

"EAT!" Taehyung shouted, throwing the now empty glass of juice on the floor, definitely angry.

Jungkook inhaled deeply before taking one and biting it, only to narrow his eyes a little at the slightly bitter yet spicy taste.

"8 minutes, Jeon." Jungkook's eyes widened, the other was counting the minutes before his punishment and that made him pick up the speed.

As the number of chilies reduced on the plate, Jungkook's face started to become red, his eyes became teary and he started panting due to the hotness.

"5 minutes," Taehyung smirked, biting an apple piece while looking at the other who was definitely suffering.

"Oh God!" Jungkook hissed, huffing as he tried to take some air, eyes looking for some water.

"No, you're not allowed to drink or eat anything until you finish it." The other pointed towards the plate, taking some slow bites from his fruits.

Taehyung looked very amused because the raventte's face was screaming pain but to his surprise, he was enduring with patience.

"Now repeat with me, 'Mr. Kim hates green chilies'." Jungkook blinked his tears, his lips were swollen by then and his face looked like it would explode any moment.

"SAY IT!" Jungkook clenched his jaw before putting the last chili in his mouth and gulping down the last piece of torture before smiling.

"Mr. Kim hates green- chilies." A hiccup interrupted his words but still, his smile was there. Taehyung's smirk vanished the moment he saw the other's smile like he was mocking him in some ways.

Jungkook looked very calm, with no hint of the torture he just went through and that made him just angrier. The expressions on his face contorted in some unexplainable ones before he spatted harshly.

"GET OUT!"

_____________

Rest of the day, Jungkook avoided coming into the room of the actor till lunch and after that, he was again gone. Taehyung was still in a rage because he couldn't see the exact reaction he wanted to see.

"Mr. Kim?" A soft knock interrupted his thoughts and the voice was enough to make him roll his eyes.

"What is it now, Jeon?" Jungkook sighed when he snapped with a very stern tone.

"Someone is here to meet you." Taehyung felt a bit confused because he was sure, there was no one who actually has the audacity to come to his mansion.

"Name?"

The raven-haired moved his eyes here and there, like trying to remember the name before muttering the words.

"James, James Drake." A small frown settled on the brunet's face on the name.

"I don't know him, tell him to leave."