32: Suspicious

Ignore mistakes please

Third person P.O.V

Taehyung was laying on the couch in his cabin, his lower back was hurting a lot after sitting for hours in a straight posture. Jungkook glanced at the older with concern-filled eyes, hands busy giving a gentle massage to the aching back that made Taehyung frown.

"It's ok, don't do that."

Jungkook gave him a displeased look, definitely denying the words as he could see the pain. "No, it definitely not ok. Look at your face, you look totally drained after that, how will you be able to continue in this condition?" Taehyung remained silent, closing his eyes when the press on his back made him feel better.

"Forget it, we are going back, I'll talk with Mr. Kim, he will definitely understand the situation." Just when Jungkook was about to leave, Taehyung stopped him by taking hold of his hand.

"What are you saying, Jungkook? That's not possible, the contract was signed a long ago, and we can't back off. Doing so will make them all upset-"

"Look at you! You are more important to me than anything else!" Taehyung felt his heart beating quickly on the words, but he was a pro at keeping his face blank.

"My reputation is more important to me, Jungkook. Don't make me lose it." The younger was left speechless when Taehyung turned his face to the other side, not daring to look up at him.

Reputation? Of course, Jungkook knew what it meant to the model. The person who went through great havoc in his life in just a few moments, those few moments which turned his life into a page that he might've never imagined. After losing his past self, he was living for his reputation... to have some of it back, and he needed to work hard to gain it.

Heaving out a small sigh in defeat, the raven-haired knelt down only to softly cup Taehyung's left cheek that was facing him. His fingers crossed the soft skin, heart hurting all over again when he witnessed that blank look.

"Alright, I'm not doing anything for now. But, I'll make sure to complain about the odd behavior that midget showed today for no apparent reason." Taehyung's head moved a bit, eyes looking up at him to see the deep frown still there.

"Midget?" Jungkook rolled his eyes, muttering a few words that were undetectable by Taehyung's ears.

"That silver-haired, stupid, dumb model! Who else?" Taehyung blinked dumbfounded, took a bit of time to understand the other's reason for wrath, and when he did, a soft giggle left his peachy lips to cool down Jungkook's bubbling anger in an instant.

"Midget? Seriously?" Jungkook huffed, still showing annoyance towards the specific silver, but his eyes couldn't hide the admiration for the brunet's melodious giggles.

"Yeah, that Jimin-shii."

Taehyung tried to get up, still laughing under his breath but he groaned suddenly, getting Jungkook's attention who was quick to help him.

"See, you are in pain! That arrogant midget will surely pay for this!" Taehyung pouted when his pain subsidized a bit but Jungkook pushed him back onto the couch.

"Stay here, I'll get some painkillers for you from your bag. I think I left in your restroom." Taehyung nodded at that, he was definitely in need to take them if the shoot had to be done.

Placing a quick peck over Taehyung's nose, Jungkook left the room after closing the door with extra care when he saw the older closing his eyes again.