33: Not at all

Ignore mistakes please

Third person P.O.V

Jungkook clenched his fists, eyes glaring at the person who finally revealed himself after coming out of the crowd with the smirk still on his face.

"Jeon Jungkook, Kim Taehyung's manager, that's what you are calling him, right? But, he isn't only a manager." Taehyung's face showed clear distaste when the person came forth to stand in front of him with a glint, he knew very well.

"Who are you? Do you know him?" One of the reporters asked out of curiosity while the others were still focused on capturing Taehyung's expressions.

"Well, ask from my dear nephew." Taehyung rolled his eyes lightly, chuckling under his breath before meeting eyes with the person.

"Uncle Drake, you're not here to play some puzzle games, right?" Faking a smile as much as he could, Taehyung asked his uncle who let out a loud laughter on that.

Reporters were very attentive after a new revelation about Kim Taehyung. Well, the topic was really interesting to the media as Drake was known as an international businessman, not as Taehyung's relative, at least not till now.

"You are right, my dear nephew. I just wanted to say, that this person, your manager, is not only your manager." Jungkook's expression was calm but his clenched fists said the other story. Keeping his mouth shut as the matter was purely family related, he waited patiently for some good remarks from his baby, what a level of confidence...

A smirk formed on his perfectly shaped lips once he heard the soothing voice, and as expected the answer was like a slap.

"Oh, so you are trying to say that Jungkook is not only my manager but the one who was there with me when I was left alone to deal with my new lifestyle? Well, you're not wrong here. He is Jeon Jungkook, the only one whom I have trusted enough with my life." Drake's smirk slowly fell off when the reporters started murmuring things, definitely calling him a bad relative.

Taehyung's eyes were blank again, face holding nothing but displeasure at the presence of the older who was staring back at him with the same intensity.

Jin felt the environment quite heated and he wasn't up for a scene when the day was already calling for a celebration, no, not at all.

"You all are welcome to have some tea with us, as you know the day is so big for us, please join us." All the reporters beamed at the announcement by the handsome man beside Taehyung.

"Mr. Drake-"

"It's Mr. Kim, Kim Drake." Taehyung scoffed at the correction, the audacity of the older to introduce himself as Kim.

Jin awkwardly let out a small chuckle. "Well, Mr. Kim Drake, please join us."

"No, thanks, but I think, Taehyung won't like that."

"Yes, I won't. You can leave." Jin's mouth was agape but he just silently watched when Drake leaned forward to the level of Taehyung and whispered something in his ear before leaving the place with that smirk again.

"What did he say?" Jungkook was feeling alert for some reason as he also couldn't hear what that person said to Taehyung but when brunet smiled at him very warmly, he felt a bit relieved.

"Nothing to worry about."

"Are you sure?" Jungkook again asked just for confirmation and having a soft squeeze on his hand was what he got in answer, making him a puddle of melted wax.