46: Deepest secret

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

Taehyung's dark, piercing gaze proved it all, it proved that he knew his deepest secret, leaving him a gulping mess.

Whenever he tried to say something, that blank face and cold gaze made him shut up, making him go numb to even think rationally.

"That's what you call yourself, right? The greatest sniper, the notorious assassin, the only one who never let his targets live, am I right, RD?" The mock and the hurt, have you heard that mixture ever? If you have, you know well, how much it pains the person if it comes out from the one, you love the most.

No, he can't let it go down like that, he needs to say something, anything to defend himself because he knew about his image in Taehyung's eyes.

Licking his extremely dry lips, Jungkook fell to his knees, his desperate eyes trying to hold the immense stare of the older but in the end, he failed.

"What are you talking about?" Taehyung's expression darkened more but soon his laughter echoed in the room, once again startling the raven-haired who was going through things in his mind, anything to say to control the situation.

"Don't feign innocence, Jeon Jungkook! I heard it all, I heard it all!!" The usual deep and soft voice was way beyond scary, but only Jungkook knew the hurt in that tone.

"You were going to kill Jimin, right? Sorry for disturbing you, but I can't let you kill some innocent person because of me!" Jungkook silently plopped on the floor, feeling his legs leave the energy once Taehyung's hand jerked him away harshly.

"I- I blamed him, I called him a liar because I was blindly trusting you! He told me everything and gave me proof, but I was too stupid to believe it all, oh, because I happened to be in blind love with YOU!" Taehyung's chest was moving up and down rapidly when he started shouting, after so long.

"I ignored every single thing, how you left me in deep nights, how you kept your things and this room locked! I WAS SO FUC*ING BLIND!"

Jungkook's heart pounded in his chest when Taehyung's soft hand took hold of his collar and gave another strong yank to his body, but that wasn't because he felt afraid of his secret being revealed, but because the whole thing happened in the worst way ever he thought.

Taehyung's dark hair was falling on his eyes which were turning red slowly to his rage. "Why drag other innocent people in your game when I'm right here? No, just answer me one thing," Letting go of the collar, Taehyung looked down at him with a glint of so much hurt.

"Why didn't you kill me and took this path? Do you really hate me this much to break me into shreds before killing me? Did I really piss you off that much?" Jungkook shook his head but once again, Taehyung's laughter made him silent.

"Of course, it must be fun to have me on your fingertips, to treat a crippled like me this way to gain affection! It must be really fun, right? SAY SOMETHING DAMN IT!" Taehyung's loud voice boomed on the last words.

"No, that's not true,"

"Oh, really? Then why you didn't kill me?"

"Because I really-"

"No, no, no, RD, I won't believe on that sh*t that you actually feel something for me! If you never leave your targets, then how am I still alive? I KNOW THE ANSWER." Before Jungkook could deny that, Taehyung turned his chair to go to the bag on the bed.