6: Care Taker

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

The ride back to the mansion was again silent. Jungkook was driving as Hoseok sat beside the actor, who was still wearing the mask and goggles even when they were behind the tainted glass windows of his car.

Jungkook kept a close look as the other looked quite tamed but at the same time, it kind of bothered him a bit.

A low hiss made him halt when Taehyung clenched his fists over the sheets as he laid the other on the bed as per the request of his hyung.

Not saying a single word, he simply stepped back to cover him before leaving the room.

"I'm going back, hyung." Hoseok looked away from his phone at the announcement and suddenly jumped in front of the younger.

"Hyung!"

"Kook, I have an idea," Hoseok said, his tone blank contrary to his words.

"I'm not having a good feeling about that. So, I'm off."

"You can't!" Jungkook cocked his brow and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Why so?"

"Kook, you need a job and this is the perfect opportunity for you. You just have to handle him and cook for him. I'll hire a maid for the rest of the work."

"Woah woah woah! What's that? Are you even listening to yourself?" Jungkook chuckled with an amused look but Hoseok looked quite serious.

"Ok, I know I'm eager to find a decent job and all, but I'm not dying to do anything! Not expecting to be a babysitter for someone like him!" He hissed at the end, keeping his voice low.

"Your pay will be handsome." Hoseok tried to bribe him but Jungkook gave him a blank look.

"Oh really? And how it will remain handsome? Because, as far as I know, even treasures are bound to end one day." Hoseok was taken aback by that but he knew that the actor invested in many other fields while being an actor.

"Don't worry about that, he has backups for his luxurious life." The younger huffed and let his head fall for a second.

"Think about that, Kook. I can't trust others except you and you want a job. Also, you can kind of handle him well." He rubbed his temple while stating the facts.

Thinking for a moment, Jungkook huffed and rubbed his arms, slightly showing his tattoos that Hoseok missed.

"He will never accept me as his caretaker." Feeling the sort of acceptance, Hoseok smiled and patted his shoulder.

"Leave it to me."

_____________

"I've to, you know that. She is calling me continuously for the past two hours, I can't deny it again." Hoseok pleaded to the brunet who was still laying on the bed.

Well, he decided to spill the truth and slightly push his luck using his mother's name. His mother lived back in their hometown while he was in Seoul and never actually went on vacation after joining hands with the actor. At this time, it was not a lie that his mother was continuously calling him for some emergency at home.

"Just go already and take him with you."

"Don't be like that again, Taehyung. I'm helpless in this and I don't want to leave you alone at any cost," Taking the chance, he knelt near the bed, softly squeezing the hand that made the younger flinch lightly.

"I can't trust anyone else besides him for you. Please, just for a few days. Please." Taehyung clenched his jaw, fingers curling under the warm hand above his palm.