38: A tamed devil

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

Taehyung was deep in thought, too lost to even see the younger all ready to sing for the night. The evening was quick to pass, Jungkook made sure that Taehyung rested well to keep his energy full for the coming day, as per the words of his Jin hyung.

"Hoseokie hyung called when you went for the shower." Jungkook started, pulling the strings of the guitar and finally getting the attention of the brunet on the bed.

"How is he doing?"

"His business is very good, and so is his mood." Jungkook chuckled lightly, remembering how the older was literally chirping while mentioning the success of his newly started business. Taehyung smiled lightly at that, he felt so nice to know that Hoseok was doing so well now.

All the previous years when Hoseok was his manager, he barely recalled some cheerful moments among themselves. Their relationship was too professional to even share their sorrows, and when sometimes he did that as the limit reached to its full, the older never left him alone even when he pushed him away thousands of times.

"He deserves this all." Jungkook's eyes traveled up to see the dazed look at the brunet's lips, making him feel a bit bothered by the way he was acting since they came back from the company.

"Are you again blaming yourself for something, Kim Taehyung?!" Taehyung's eyes narrowed when a deep and husky voice left Jungkook's lips. It's not like he never heard that before, but today it sounded way deeper than the last times.

"Where are the nicknames and what about hyung?" Jungkook shrugged his shoulders, putting the guitar on the side, he sat beside the older who had his one brow cocked.

"Aye- don't give me this look, baby." Taehyung rolled his eyes at that, muttering under his breath 'here we go again'...

"You didn't just roll your eyes at me, did you?" Jungkook's fake gasp made Taehyung smile a little, and soon he broke into a fit of giggles when a sweet torture started making his senses go numb.

"Now, now, this is what I was missing this whole evening." Taehyung's red face had a dreamy smile when Jungkook halted to leave a sweet kiss on his cheeks after tickling him for God knows how long.

"You are a devil, Jeon." Jungkook snickered, nuzzling his nose to Taehyung's clothed chest, he blew there a long sigh.

"No baby, you don't know the real devil." Taehyung missed the words because of the muffled and low voice but didn't get the chance to ask again when Jungkook left the bed instantly without any word.

"Where-"

"Just a minute, love." Jungkook's hasty voice disappeared soon as he was already out of Taehyung's room, leaving behind a slightly confused brunet to think about the strange parcel he had got in the evening. He hadn't mentioned it yet to Jungkook, feeling that it might be a prank and the raven-haired would go all worried about the matter. Also, he managed to dodge the question imposed by Jin and Jimin as they couldn't read the letter fully. His mind was so much bothered by that, not knowing what to do or what not.

While he was busy in his own dilemma, his phone buzzed. The caller's id was personal and he felt hesitant for a whole minute when the phone again started buzzing showing the same id again.

Licking his lips lightly he accepted the call to hear a familiar voice.

"Took you long enough to answer my call, nephew."