𝗟𝗲𝗲 𝗙𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘅 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗺𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘆

At the table, the boys were talking animatedly, except for Hyunjin, as he always preferred to just listen to the conversation. His eyes wandered over Lee Felix's handsome face, the prince knew he was staring for a long time, but he didn't care, he just wanted to admire the youger for a little longer.

His eyes trailed down to Lee's neck, Hwang knew himself very well and knew he was wanting to touch that smooth white skin, as everyone knows the prince always has everything he wants, Lee Felix will be no exception. He was looking for a long time and then ended up noticing a bruise on the boy's neck, it was hidden because of the jacket, but Hwang could see it. 

So these were the weird bruises Changbin commented about? Felix got hurt, maybe? No, it couldn't be that, so what could it be? Yes indeed, Lee Felix is a mystery to Hwang, but a mystery he is determined to solve. 

The group of friends was already saying goodbye to each other, but before the Lee brothers left, prince Hyunjin called them

— Why don't you go to the castle today? Jisung loves your company, especially yours, Minho. — Hyunjin said, leaving his brother red.

— Prince Hyunjin inviting commoners to the castle? What got into you today? — Jisung asks, trying to hide the redness on his face with his hand. 

— Changbin is coming over and I thought it would be good to call your friends too so you are not alone. — Of course that wasn't it, but Hyunjin is an expert when it comes to lying. 

— But what about Seungmin? — Felix asks. 

— I'm busy today, guys, my bad. — Seungmin speaks up. — Go ahead, I'll see you guys tomorrow.

— Bye, Seung. — Jisung says goodbye to his friend. — Let's go home, then? 

— Let's go. — Minho said, smiling sideways. 

— Minho, what about dad? — Felix asks his brother, he looked worried and Hyunjin noticed this. 

— It's going to be okay, Lix. — Minho kisses his brother's forehead.

They all went to the royal family's car, Jisung and Minho talking to the driver about random subjects, like books and movies. Changbin and Hyunjin talking about horror movies, it was what they both liked the most. Felix was quiet, he hadn't even talked to his best friend. 

— Hey, Felix, do you like horror movies? — Hyunjin asks, trying to make conversation with the shorter one. 

— Not much, I get scared very easily. — Felix answers without looking into the prince's eyes. 

— Which genre do you like the most, then? You look like someone who likes romantic comedy.

— I actually love romantic comedy, how did you know? — Felix finally lifted his head to look at the prince. 

— I'm good with hunches. — Hyunjin smiled and that made a small smile appear on the shorter one's face.

They continued talking about movies, in that little conversation, Hyunjin realized how Felix's voice doesn't match his little face nor personality. Felix has chubby cheeks and a cute smile, he likes flowers and animals, he looks like a Disney princess, but his voice is deep, it can make anyone scared at first. 

When they arrived at the castle, Hyunjin pulled his friend, once again, to his room. He changed his clothes and threw himself on the bed, Changbin sat beside him. 

— I need to know more about Felix. — Hyunjin speaks in a low voice. 

— Want help? I can get more information about him.

— No, Lee Felix is my mission, I want to do it myself.

— Why are you so interested in the Lee brothers? — Changbin wanted to ask this question all morning, but thought the prince would find him intrusive.

— Minho I already told you, and Felix... Let's say Lee Felix will be mine. — Hyunjin smirked. 

「 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 • Rafaela_Paivaa 」

「 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 • 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐭 」