𝗔𝗵 𝗱𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗮𝘀𝘀, 𝗜 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂

Weeks passed and nothing interesting had happened in the seven boys' lives, I mean, Hyunjin and Jisung went to a prom, but there was nothing cool there, just the same princes and princesses wanting something from the brothers that they clearly didn't want.

They didn't spend much time with their friends as they had a full schedule, Minho and Felix were also busy, they had to dedicate themselves to the farm animals so that their father would not suspect that they are going out a lot. Changbin had to stop by his grandmother's house every day because she was sick and needed company, Seungmin and Jeongin were busy with a project they were doing together, they had to meet constantly at each other's houses.

Now, Seungmin was at Yang's house to make the details that were missing from the poster.

— Seungmin, I already said that we are not going to use a pink marker on our poster. — Jeongin says, taking Kim's pen kit.

— But it will be so beautiful, Jeongin.

— Let's use the blue pen.

— Hell nah, Yang, blue won't look good.

— And I asked? We are going to use blue, Seungmin.

Kim rolled his eyes and didn't try to argue anymore, he let Jeongin use the blue pen on the poster, but he stayed with a pout on his lips the rest of the time, which Yang took a while to notice.

— Are you going to pout now, Seungmin? — Jeongin left the pen on the table and crossed his arms.

— I will, so what?

— You look like a child.

— You can't say anything, you're more childish than me.

— Shut up.

— Make me.

Without warning and taking Seungmin totally by surprise, Jeongin practically threw himself over Kim's body and brought their lips together in a lingering peck. Yang pulled away with his cheeks burning with embarrassment and Seungmin's eyes were wide as his mouth tightened in surprise.

— You... said to shut you up... It's your fault. — Jeongin says before getting up and going to the kitchen.

— Wow... — Seungmin was still processing what had just happened there. Soon Jeongin returned with two glasses of water, he placed one in front of Kim and drank the other, he did not sit beside him where he was before, he preferred to remain standing. — Why did you do that?

— I already told you, you asked me to shut you up.

— And you needed to kiss me? — Jeongin didn't answer, he kept looking at his glass as if the water was more important. — Jeongin, answer me.

— I wanted to kiss you, okay? I just took the opportunity, I'm sorry. — Yang put his glass on the table and lowered his head to avoid looking at Seungmin.

— Why did you want to kiss me?

— Ah dumbass, I like you.

— You do? Everyone thought you were into Felix, including me.

— I was asking him for help to get you. — Jeongin felt more and more his cheeks burning and he just wanted to leave that room and lock himself in his own.

— You didn't need that, you could've come talk to me. — Seungmin gets up and approaches the youngest.

— And get dumped? Thanks, but I'll pass that one.

— How do you know you were going to get dumped if you didn't ask me?

— So you won't dump me? — Jeongin lifted his head and saw Seungmin open a smile.

— No, I won't. — Seungmin left a little kiss on the youngest's forehead before pulling him for a real kiss.

This time it wasn't just a long peck, Seungmin's hands went to the younger's waist and squeezed then lightly, making Jeongin gasp. Yang had his hands on Kim's chest, he had already kissed many people in his life, but someone who kisses this good as Kim Seungmin never, it was something extremely hot for both of them.

— Jeongin...? — The two moved away from each other while listening to Yang's mother's voice.

「 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 • Rafaela_Paivaa 」

「 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 • 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐭 」