𝗞𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝗺𝗲, 𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴

After classes, Jisung found Minho at the school gate, the two managed to get out without the Hwang family's driver seeing. Lee was excited to be able to have the prince's company all to himself, and Jisung felt increasingly nervous in the presence of the eldest.

— Where are we going, hyung? — Jisung asks.

— You'll see when we get there.

Minho took the prince's wrist and guided him through the city streets, some people passed by and recognized the two, they knew that Minho was the eldest son of the Lee family and clearly knew that Jisung was the youngest prince of the Hwang family. The prince felt a little uncomfortable with so many eyes on him, people seemed shocked to see a member of the royal family walking in the streets without his crown and alongside a commoner.

Lee stopped walking when they got close to a forest, he helped Jisung enter the forest without getting hurt by some thorns and tree branches. Minho guided him to a specific point, the place was huge, green grass, many colorful flowers and the sun illuminated everything, making the whole landscape even more beautiful.

— What a beautiful place, hyung. — Jisung smiles, impressed with the landscape. — There are so many flowers here.

— Yeah, Felix told me you love flowers. — Minho sits on the grass and the prince sits beside him.

— In the castle there aren't many flowers, my father has allergies so there is only a small space for some roses. — Jisung says. — You brought me here to see the flowers?

Jisung had liked the place, but was hoping that something could happen there, a beautiful and romantic place like in the books the prince usually reads. The youngest prince looked at the eldest's perfect face and Minho came to the conclusion that Jisung has the loveliest cheeks he has ever seen.

— Actually no. — Minho holds the younger's hand. — I never thought I would be this close to a prince.

— My father would kill me if he knew I'm here, I'm lucky that Hyunjin helped by inventing some excuse. — The prince opens a smile. — You still haven't said why you brought me here.

— It's quiet here, hardly anyone shows up, a perfect place to get away from the eyes and gossip. Squirrel, do you like to be the center of attention all the time?

— No, I feel a little uncomfortable. This prince's life isn't easy and it clearly wasn't made for me, but what can I do, right? Nobody is to blame if I was born into that family. — Jisung didn't like the activities that a prince did, hated having to go to parties and meet snooty teenagers who only talked about money, didn't like doing photoshoots that sometimes took hours, hated that everyone knew who he was and treated him differently just for that. Hwang Jisung didn't like being a prince.

— Hey, you look sad. — Minho approaches, staying just a few inches away from the prince's face. — When you feel suffocated with your functions as a prince, you can come here to rest. — Minho kisses his cheek.

— Where have you been during all this years of my life, Lee Minho? — Jisung smiled.

— Taking care of animals. — Jisung laughs and Lee gets a little closer. –– Squirrel, do you want the same as I do?

— I really want it, hyung.

— So ask for it, Ji. — Minho smiled.

At that moment, his hands were already on the prince's waist and Jisung's hands were around the elder's neck.

— Kiss me, hyung.

— Your request is an order, prince. — Lee Minho kissed Jisung's neck before finally kissing his lips.

αυthσr

αυthσr

For you guys who were about to break Hyunjin's face for being an asshole, here's a chapter for you guys to be happy 😔🙏

「 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 • Rafaela_Paivaa

「 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 • 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐭 」