𝗥𝗲𝗴𝗿𝗲𝘁

Wednesday came, Hyunjin had to go to Felix's house and talk to his father, but an unexpected thing happened and he couldn't postpone it, the king had a very important meeting with another king and the eldest prince had the obligation to go too. 

In this meeting, the king presented his daughter, a beautiful princess and that Hyunjin could not deny. It was obvious what was going to happen there, two kings, the eldest prince who is very close to assuming the throne, a beautiful princess, the kings wanted to bring the two together, or rather, one of the kings wanted that. Christopher didn't like the idea of an arranged marriage either, he wanted his children to be able to choose who they would marry, preferably someone they love. 

So that meeting was incredibly boring for everyone but the other king, Christopher tried to play around with the king as much as possible just so that dinner was over soon and he could go back to the castle to sleep. 

At the end of that dinner, the king invented to leave his daughter alone with the prince, Christopher had no way to escape that, so he had to leave his son alone with the princess.

— Your father doesn't even pretend. — Hyunjin says, rolling his eyes. 

— Yeah, I didn't know he would bring me to meet prince Hyunjin, all princesses dream of meeting you. 

— Surely you must be feeling very honored. — Hyunjin wasn't interested at all in the girl. His head was too busy thinking about how disappointed Felix would be that he hadn't shown up at his house. 

— And I am, you are much prettier in person.

— Thank you, I hear that a lot.

In the end, the kings returned and Christopher felt relieved when he realized that it was late and they should leave, but the other king had the wonderful favor of offering to take the two to the castle, as he couldn't refuse, the four went together in the other kings' car to the Hwang castle. 

Stopping in front of the castle, the kings were saying their goodbyes and arranging another meeting - which certainly Christopher would not go - while the princess said goodbye to the prince.

— Until next time, your majesty. — The girl speaks, approaching the prince exaggeratedly. 

— Until. — Before he could turn and walk away, she grabbed the prince's coat and pulled him in for an awkward kiss. She left a peck on his lips and ran out until she got into the car with her father, Hyunjin looked surprised and his father not knowing how to react to that, but Christopher's gaze was on something behind the prince, when Hyun turned around he saw the person he least expected to see, Felix was standing there with his eyes full of tears. 

— F-Felix. — Hyunjin was never one to stutter, but here he was.. more nervous than he had ever been before. 

— Why did I think a prince would like me? And you? You know, you don't need to look me in the face anymore, your majesty. — Felix turned and started running away from the castle. 

— Felix.. Dad give me the car keys. — Hyunjin asked, turning to his father who was still there. 

— What? No, son, you have to calm down.

— Calm down? Did you see what happened here? Felix left crying because of me. 

— Tomorrow you'll go to school and then talk it out, got it?

The two entered the castle and Hyunjin passed straight through his brother's room, he locked himself in his own and once again found himself crying. He didn't understand what was going on inside his mind, he didn't feel anything for Felix so why did it hurt so much to know he had lost him? He already knew that they would break up sooner or later, it was part of Hyunjin's plan, but looking at it now, that plan was very ridiculous. 

The pieces fell into place now. 

He was hiding everything, even from himself, because he didn't want to say out loud what he felt, didn't want to say that he was in love with a commoner. But now that fact seemed so lame, he felt lame, his plan only served to give him a reason to get closer to the younger one.

He didn't know when or why, but Felix managed to occupy a part of his mind and heart, he didn't sleep that night. The memories of all the times people called him cold, no feelings, a dick, among other horrible words, he felt all that now, that mask of a prince who doesn't care about anything and nobody finally fell and let the real Hyunjin appear. 

The sensitive, the whiny, the insecure one, he felt horrible, he had not only disappointed Felix but his mother as well.

And that made the chest pain and regret increase even more. 

αυthσr

αυthσr

Jeez guys, things are starting to heat up around here ahh

「 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 • Rafaela_Paivaa

「 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 • 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐭 」