The Demon Brothers

So today was the day I got to move to hell for a year. Hoo-fuckin-ray. So at 11 in the morning, on the dot, some man with way too perfect posture and green hair practically teleported infront of my front lawn.

"The Prince sent me." He said with a proper accent "I am Barbatos, his loyal butler. Please come with me."

"Ok." I said while swinging my bag ove my shoulder with Solomob beside me.

"Hello Solomon." The demon said to my friend "are you excited to come back with us?"

"Yes, I am." The wizard smiled and put his hand on the butlers shoulder "thank you for having us."

I put my hand on the guys shoulder, and then suddenly the atmosphere changed. We werent even outside anymore.

We were in a large room, the lights were sort of bright, and it didnt really feel safe to even breathe there. I retracted my hand and looked around.

Mary-Catherine was standing a few feet away from us with her luggage next to her, looking at the north side of the room. Solomon did what she did, then so did I.  The air felt almost deadly, and like it wanted to choke me.

Pretty kinky if you ask me.

I couldnt help but notice that the windows outside showed it was nighttime. It was almost pitch black out, but there still were stars in the sky at least. My attention was drawn back to the North side of the room by a tall man with tan skin and blood red hair. He looked serious, and very intimidating.

"Y/n l/n?" He asked with his voice stone cold.

"Yes." I nodded and observed his outfit. It looked really expensive, and he looked more tired than intimidating "Lord Diavolo?"

"Yes." He said, then suddenly smiled brightly like a little kid "I'm sorry for looking so serious, Lucifer said I had to be proper. But it just doesnt feel right, you know?"

The air felt lighter now, and i could breathe easier. M.c smiled brightly at the prince and they had a tight reunion hug. Solomon looked a bit jealous, but covered it quickly with a fake smile.

"So!" Diavolo showed off his bright white teeth while talking "you've read my email, good. M.c will show you the way to the House of Lamentation, and introduce you to the brothers, and show you to your room. You may some here any time you like to, just shoot me a text."

He handed me a phone, and I took it with a small, fake, thankful smile.

"Thank you." I said "this will be an adventure, huh?"

"It will." The redhead laughed "oh, and watch your stuff around Mammon, he steals shiny things."

I chuckled "noted. Again, thank you for having me here."

"Thank you for applying!" The prince shook my hand firmly "we look forward to seeing you in class."

"I look forward to going." I said, shaking his hand back.

Barbatos led us out of the huge maze of a castle and the three of us decided to go to the house. Solomon wanted to visit the brothers he said, but I beleive it was because he wanted to see M.c more. I suppose that was an understandable reason to go anyways though.

"Ok." Mary-Catherine said with a kind smile to me before opening the large door to the house "they will be crazy at first, but it's only because you're new, and they missed me."

"That's fine." I said "let's see what lies on the other side of the door now, shall we?"

She opened the door, and was almost immediately trampled to the ground by a purple haired demon with headphones. He cried like a toddler saying stuff like "M.C I M-MISSED YOU! Y-Y-YOU DIDNT LOG ONTO DEVILCRAFT!"