Angels

So two weeks has passed. Not much interesting happened. Let's review what exactly has happened within those two weeks, or you'll get all lost, reader.

-Me and Lucifer had that one night stand, it was very hard to walk afterwords for about 2 days. And that was even with a healing spell.
-I got almost the entire football team very angry with me because the quarterback's girlfriend broke up with him to chase after me. Shes cute, but not really type.
-Mammon is still having a hard time looking at me since I freaked him out with our first meeting, which is understandable.
-I get harrassed every day after school by the girl who's chasing after me now. She thinks I'm playing hard to get, I'm not, she just needs to take a hint and get back with her ex.
-Solomon still isnt successful with his crush on Mary-Catherine.
-There are apperiently 3 Angel's I havnt met yet, which is odd considering I have an angel friend, myself.

"Y/n!"

I turned around at the familiar voice and smiled at the angel I knew. He was going to this academy as well, apperiently.

James

(Yes, I redid his design from my other Mammon x reader book, dont judge me)

He is an angel, but he acts more like a demon than an angel. He doesnt care about making people happy, or about the Celestial Realm at all. He does care about riots, chaos, wreaking havoc. Usually hes the one who causes it. Hes been my friend for over 100 years, and hes always a really big help for me when I need information.

"Hey, didnt expect to see you here, bro." He chuckled "what class you goin to?"

"History." I smiled back at him.

"Aye, me too. I just been skippin classes, if I knew you were here too, I would have went to the classes we got together." He slurped his boba loudly and started walking beside me "how you doin?"

"I'm good. Havnt started investigating people yet. Don't wanna seem suspicious."

"Good point." He nodded and we turned into our classroom "you still talk fancy?"

"Sometimes." I chuckled "I'm from the 1800's, I cant change exactly the way I talk."

We sat down next to eachother and he glared at me "you havnt summoned me in over four fucking months! Why not?!" 

"Because I didnt need you?" I scoffed "why? Were you bored?"

"Yes!" He shouted, making the teacher shush him "shut up." He pointed at the teacher.

Mammon ran in right before the bell wrang for him to be late and panted like a dog needing water with sweat running down his forehead. Only he would know why he ran through the hallways to get to class on time. Lucifer probably threatened to not feed him for three days. No one really knows.