"Bearable"

⚠️NOT MY ART⚠️

Mammon
Ok, ya ready? Climb out your window quietly, don't wake Lucifer.

Y/n
Okay.

It's been five hours since Mammon asked me to sneak out with him, and we decided to wait untill everyone was asleep. I think it's nice Mammon is trying to become friends with me now, but I don't know why exactly.

I jumped out my window and landed next to Mammon, who was already on the ground outside. He gave me a smile and told me to follow him, and I did. We both ran into town and saw all the shiny jewlery, dresses and other things there was to see, but surprisingly he was leading me past those all. He seemed like he had a specific place he wanted to lead me, but it was very odd he barely even glanced at the shiny and polished things that would be so easy for him to steal.

Eventually Mammon lead me out of town and to the top of a very steep mountain, even for me it wasn't the easiest to climb. I had no idea what he was planning, but the Devidom did look very beautiful from this height.

"What are we doing here, Mammon?" I asked with curiosity.

"Just needed some privacy to talk with ya for a bit." He said with a curious smirk "how much power do ya got in ya?"

"I am very powerful, not as powerful as Solomon, but still powerful. Why?"

He chuckled and said "I dunno, I guess I wanna get to know ya more." While laying down on the grass.

I layed down next to him and looked at the dark night sky. Then I looked at Mammons face. His dark blue eyes that held the reflection of the stars in his eyes were unbelievably beautiful, it had been so long since I had actually seen something as beautiful as that. Come to think of it, I cant remember the last time I saw something this captivating.

But he's a demon. Demons lie. Demons steal, kill, trick, and more only for their own benefits. They disguise themselves to be beautiful, then they're just monsters.

But it is a really good disguise...

I had to look away before I was caught staring at him. He was infact a very beautiful looking demon, but I still had no idea why he would want to talk with me here.

"You powerful enough to teleport them shiny jewlery pieces we saw here?" He suddenly asked.

I chuckled and laughed st his revealing at what he wanted now. I should have guessed that's what he wanted, but soulless or not, that was a bit funny.

"What?" He asked "I'm serious! You can keep five percent if ya like!" 

"No." I calmed down and continued "that's not how my magic works. It's different from Solomon's spells, but I mostly practice his spells."

"I don't know what ya mean, how's your magic different?"

"You'll find out eventually."

"Man!" He smacked his lips in annoyance "why not tell me now?!"

"Because," I smiled softly "I don't want to scare you away, you're interesting."

He sat up and pulled out a blunt "fine, can ya light this with your magic though?"

I sat up and used a small bit of my magic to make a small flame on my index finger and lit it for him. He smoked a puff off it, smiled, and let his high settle in. He even relaxed enough to switch to his demon form.

Somehow he looked even more beautiful in his demon form.

"You're very bea...." I heard myself start to speak my mind by accident and had to change what I was going to say on the dot "...very uhm... beaaaaarrrrable... a lot more than your brothers give you credit for."

He looked at me and gave me this slow and genuine smile "that's the nicest compliment I've gotten in the last 20 years." He cleared his throat and took another puff off his blunt "er- uhm- y-yknow that's something I'd say if I really wanted to hear ya say it again- which I don't..... but ya can say it again if ya wanna... or whatever."

"Wha... Really?" I asked "in 20 years?"

"Pft- no. Sh... shut up." He rolled his eyes and handed me the blunt.

I took it and put it out on the ground, giving him back the now put out blunt. He took it back and put it back away in his pocket. I stood up and helped him up. He smiled up at me widely and have me this new giggle I had never heard from him before- probably because he was high.

"Y/n." He giggled more "ya wanna get some takeout and pay for it?"

I sighed "sure, Mammon. Then we get you home and Lucifer doesnt have to know you got a bit high."

"Ok." He agreed and followed me back to the city for some takeout.