confession

VERY QUICK A/N!! IM TRANS AND MY CHOSEN NAME IS JAMES! I NAMED THE CHARACTER "JAMES" BECAUSE I WAS TOO LAZY TO COME UP WITH SOMETHING BETTER FOR HIM! Also sorry this ones so short, I'll make the next one longer <3

The awkwardness was heavy and thick in the air. We just sat there staring at eachother, not knowing what to do now.

He cleared his throat "hey uh.. if it means anything at all.. how about I buy you lunch, 100% all on me as an apology?"

I sighed "yeah.. sure... I'm just glad you want to try and make up for what you did."

We went out for lunch later and had some really good ice cream afterwards. Our friendship bloomed here, like a Japanese honeysuckle. It was beautiful, and we got closer and closer over the next few weeks, invading his brothers "peace" with our stupid shenanigans. I didnt even know I had a side to me that was this fun, but it only came out when Mammon was around.

Then Mammon became my safe place.

I felt safe around him. Even when we both got in trouble with Lucifer, it was still the most safe I'd ever felt in all my long years of living.

And the best part: no one had seen James in a very long time since our last interaction.

And now, me and Mammon were hanging upside down by the chandelier as punishment for putting laxative in Lucifers coffee. We were back to back, and I felt the blood rushing to my head. Obviously because of this, I dont have to stay upside down as long, but I do have to scrub Lucifers toilet later.

"Man!" Mammon groaned with regret "we shouldnt have put so much in his coffee. Sorry ya gotta get punished too."

"Its alright." I giggled "hey I have a confession, and you have to promise it wont mess up our friendship, alright?"

"Uhh.." he said slowly and cautiously "alright?"

My heart pounded with my emotions going crazy. My face turned red from blushing, and also because of the blood rushing to my face. I took a deep breath and finally said it:

"I think I'm falling in love with you."

...

He didnt answer. So I waited a little longer.

...

Still nothing after five seconds of waiting.

I sighed "sorry, I knew I shouldnt have said th-"

"N-n-no, I like y-ya too." He said with his voice shaking "i-.. uhm... yea.."

I smiled with the feeling of relief "wow.. soooooo what now?"

"I dunno." Mammon mumbled "wanna kiss later then plan another prank on Levi?"

"Yeah, sounds good " I giggled.