their fault

"YOU BET ON MY SOUL!" I cried and screamed at the demon who was shaking in his boots "HOW FUCKING COULD YOU?! YOU BET ON MY SOUL!"

"I-I needed to pay him back-"

I picked the lamp on my dresser and threw it at the demon with white hair"YOU DONT BET ON SOMEONES SOUL!"

He dodged the lamp "I'm sorry!"

"SORRY?!" My eyes widened in anger at the pathetic words "SORRY DOESNT FUCKING FIX SHIT MAMMON!"

Pause. Woah. That was kinda dramatic yall 🤪 let's rewind some and see how the fuck yall got to this point.💅🤪

Lucifer took your passed out body from James and glared at him, then put you in your bed in your room. Solomon instructed Simeon to just simply lay your soul on your body, and it would automatically go back into your body like a lost puzzle piece. The angel did so, and Solomon was right. It quickly just went back into your body.

All the demon brothers, angel's, M.C and Solomon were gathered in your room and were looking at you with worry as nothing seemed to happen.

"Did we do something wrong?" Luke asked Solomon.

"Just wait." He said, not taking his eyes off of you.

Just a few seconds later your eyes snapped wide open and you started to scream in agonizing pain. Every torture method that was inflicted onto your soul, you could feel now all at once. Every cut, burn, punch- everything.

But what hurt was the emotional damage that was flooding back to you when you saw ever memory of what your soul saw that you now had. Who bet on your soul and who tortured your soul.

The physical pain stopped out of no where, but your tears didnt stop streaming down the sides of your face. Those two faces lingered in your mind.

The demon who was demonized in your mind wasnt a demon at all. It was James. He tortured your soul, and Mammon bet on it.

Apperiently, Mammon borrowed money off James to pay back witches and couldn't pay back James. James was getting fed up, and told Mammon that if he didnt pay back somehow then James would start torturing his brothers in every way and make him watch. Mammon could only see one outlet: gambling on a random human soul. If Mammon won, james would keep the soul and Mammon would be free of his debt from James, if he lost, he would be debt with twice the amount of money owed now. Mammon won, your soul was chosen randomly and James tortured it while being friends with you.

Y/n pov:

"Y/n?" M.C asked "are you alright?"

"Get out." I said while looking at my ceiling as I played on my bed "except for Mammon and James. Everyone else get out."

Solomon stepped forward "no, we cant-"

"GET THE FUCK OUT!" I screamed at everyone and stood up"GET OUT! NOW!"

"Lucifer.." Mammon looked up at his big brother desperately "dont leave us in here, please. Y-ya know I did it for you guys, ya know that right?!"

Lucifer stepped in front of everyone "Y/n, we cannot leave this room. I will not allow that to happen."

My fists started to shake "Lucifer I swear to everything good, bad and in between that i will kill you right here and now if you dont get out of my way."

"Then I guess you'll have to kill me then." The demon said "I wont allow you to hurt my brother."

"Oh, but you'll let him sell me to a fucking PSYCHOPATH?!"

"I'm sorry that happened to you, but Mammons intentions were never to hurt yo-"

"No, but it was to give some random ass human soul to a crazy angel to be tortured for all of eternity so that your family wouldn't endure a little pain, when I killed mine because I was so desperate to feel something."I stood there, crying in emotional pain "right?"

Mammons tiny scared voice spoke from behind Lucifer "I... I didnt mean for that to happen to ya, y/n."

"YOU BET ON MY SOUL!" I cried and screamed at the demon who was shaking in his boots "HOW FUCKING COULD YOU?! YOU BET ON MY SOUL!"

"I-I needed to pay him back-"

I picked the lamp on my dresser and threw it at the demon with white hair"YOU DONT BET ON SOMEONES SOUL!"

He dodged the lamp "I'm sorry!"

"SORRY?!" My eyes widened in anger at the pathetic words "SORRY DOESNT FUCKING FIX SHIT MAMMON!"

"Will you shut the fuck up?!" James stepped towards me.

"Will you shut the fuck up?! It's so fucking annoying at how you make me feel this way even when I'm torturing you! How are you so.. charming?"

I stepped away from James "you stay away from me." I started to feel scared when I looked at him "you-... "I felt insecure around him, terrified and disgusting "what did you do to me?"

"What?" James scoffed "just tortured you a lot, I got bored and you were my favorite one to torture."

"That's not it." My entire body started to shake "why would you call me charming?"

His eyes widened "i.. I didnt."

"You kissed me when you were drunk, i called Mammon because I was having a panic attack." I stepped further away from James "what did you do to my soul?!"

There were parts of my memory from my soul that were blank, like my own mind was trying to keep me from remembering.

"Nothing else!" He yelled defensively.

I glanced at James and gagged at just the sight of him "you're lieing, what'd you do?!"

Simeon hurried out of the room with Luke and most likely went to their apartment in purgatory hall.

Solomon got between me and James and just wrapped his arms around me in a protective manner "everyone get out."

Everyone listened to Solomon and I broke down in tears. I couldn't trust James or Mammon anymore. All these emotions were too overwhelming.

It was all their fault.