Runaway Part 3

Stan txt-

(Y/N)'s POV

"RUN AWAY (Y/N)...." Were his last words before the ear piercing sound of a gun shot was heard not long after and  choked out sobs and groans left his mouth.

This was  definitely it, this was the end, and I was not going to leave him behind to alone die, not after all that we went through together, not when I didn't even get to tell him how I feel about him, and not when he was the only one that was there for me.

A few weeks ago

'It feels like everyone's happy but me, it hurts to smile more than it hurts to cry' The giggles of everyone else echoed through out the room, but then there was me, feeling broken in the insides.

Though I try to hold it back everyday and though I try to hang in there, it never works well and I am the only one that is left in true pain. A false smile covers my face, and I try to fit in the crowd, and even if I may feel happy some day, it is just like ice, which never stays long but melts quickly.

Well, that was what I had thought until he came into my life,

He shining so bright, and bubbliest person to in the room, but in truth was just as bad as me.

I approached him first in search of an answer,  that could fill my  bubbling curiosity, and he, who was oh so sweet, was in tears all alone on the roof top.

"Why are you always smiling when you are in this much pain?" I asked with no emotions held within my voice. It always scared people, so I place a false façade to make it look like I sounded joyful, when in truth there was nothing but pain and sorrow.

"Why are you so damn nosey?" He scoffed before walking away leaving me in my own bubble of questions.

Honestly, that was the first time I felt interested in something or even someone what so ever. So from then on I started following in search of a true answer.

The blonde was rude, and had anger issues, but behind those eyes held a strong loyalty and dedication, His sentences always bold and simple, and everyday I learned something new about him.

On Monday, I learned that he was best friends with a boy in our class named Baji,

On Tuesday, I learned that he was in a gang.

On Wednesday, I learned that his parents died in a car accident, whilst he was the only survivor

On Thursday, I learned that He was actually in so much pain although hid it behind a smile just like me.

And on Friday, I learned why I wanted to Know more about him.

Did he get annoyed by my presence? Yes, very often as a matter of fact, but it didn't take long for him to get used to me and sometimes, when he had no one to talk to, I was there.

His voice was really calming, and the light in his eyes when He Talked about His friends was blinding, It was something I treasured about him, yet envied.....

It was iconic that I wanted what he had for myself

So I asked him the same question as we both sat on the roof top, his hair dancing in the air, his Ocean blue eyes scanning the scenery and his lips slightly parted as he inhaled and exhale the fresh air.

"Chifuyu?" I softly called his name to catch his attention and he hummed in acknowledgement, "How can you smile when you are in so much pain?" I asked him yet again, wishing for an honest answer...