Underworld || Part 15

3rd POV 

"............................."

"................"

"umph.........."

"welp i-"

"Bruh, don't even get me started, first off, don't you ever say the word baby again, it's cringey as fuck and it makes you sound like some fuck boy from the 18 hundreds" You immediately broke off the awkward wave of silence as a look of disgust spread through out your facial features.

Your best friend Nahoya looked like he was literally shitting himself, whilst on the other hand, the ghost rolled his eyes in annoyance and let out a long huff, before speaking yet again, "Bruh..... I can literally take your soul and drag you down to hell right now, and you just had the audacity to call me a fuck boy? like, the hell partner?" he scowled,

"Well I'm sorry bro, but like, If I'm bout to go out, Imma go down like a soldier, or the no beta, we die like men style." You argued back and Nahoya face palmed at your stupidity.

"I'm so so so so sorry for my friend's dumbassery, I know after all we have done, we don't really need to be forcefully dragged to hell, because we are already packing our bags, and she is just being bitchy because she is on her period, please forgive us, oh graceful spirit." Nahoya tried to bat for you being your best friend, but you being you seemed to completely ignore this factor as you continued on to taunt the ghost.

"Wait hol up, it got hair dye in fuckin hell? and clothes too? and why ain't you transparent and going 'woooo~' like normal ghosts do and instead of being a Japanese  fuck boy?  and to add to that can ghosts and humans fuc-" You tried to gush out all of your questions on to him in a rush but Nahoya cut your questionnaire rather short.

"See what I mean?" The peach haired man uttered as he used the questions you asked not too long ago to add meaning to his statement earlier on and the ghost nodded in agreement.

"Anywho~ So pushing all of those dumb questions aside, getting straight to subject, I have come to take the both of you, or specifically that bitch's soul to survive, ya know?." The blond spoke whilst pointing an accusatory finger at you and Nahoya perked up at this.

"Oh.. I'm sorry I don't think my friend will like th-"

"I will, but only on one condition." You quickly cut off Nahoya off and he looked at you as if you had went mad. 'Where was all this bravery coming from?' he wondered.

"Oh~ and what is that human?" the male looked at you with curiosity clouding his ocean blue eyes and fidgeting every now and then in anticipation. You only chuckled softly as you watched the ghost, or what you can even consider a demon have such a gleeful smirk in his face, only for what you said next to ruin the whole mood.

"I want fanfiction basis Demon, human sex in every realm and au. Omegaverses too please." You made a lenny face and The blonde could only looked dumb found at the one specific word you just said...

"Sex you say?.... what exactly is that?"

Time skip to when your boi finally wut sex is dues to Y/N

"And that mi amore is sex~" You ended off with a loud clap of your hands and a heaving a sigh after explaining everything to the now confirmed demon.

"You humans are sure interesting~ I wonder what else you all have up your sleeves~" Chifuyu spoke with a hum of understanding and you only chuckled at how naive he was.

"oh darling~ You only know about how the action is done, you don't even know about kinks, foreplay, bdsm, degrading. Heck! I was surprise that you don't even know what your gender was, like my boi, it is clear as daylight that you have a dick with how much you beez packing." You snickered and Nahoya only slapped the back of your head before abruptly standing up.

"Lookie here (Y/N), I am not meant to be third wheeling between 1 horny ass teenage girl and a blond short ass demon on my birthday of all days, Imma head out and hit you up later. And I Hope the fuck you do, do not corrupt the supposed innocent demon with your dusty arse ideas." Nahoya spoke up and left before you could say anything, with a load slam of the door.

An awkward wave of silence spread throughout the living room and only the sound of your heavy breaths could be heard.

"Sooo.... do demons drink alcohol?" 

Time skip brought to you by my sister weirdly simping about some weird man from the grocery-

"Truth.... orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr dearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr??????????" you asked with a sinister smirk in which only seemed worried the boy.

He leaned over, as his light blue orbs stared into yours and your face heated up at the close contact, before he sat back down and let out a disappointed sigh.

'I wish I couldn't read human thoughts, maybe then this be more fun' were all that went through his head as he said dare anyway.

"GREAT! I dare you....... to buy me some chicken nuggies where ever the fuck you can get them." You dismissively spoke and Chifuyu's eye brows went about his hair line.

"Pardon?" He asked changing into a language that couldn't be understood by humans yet you somehow still understood the words that left his mouth.

"You heard me, I want nuggies." You rolled your eyes and huffed, before gulping down your first glass of alcohol full and swaying like a seaweed straight after.

There was something that completely changed about the demon as he saw certain patterns in your behavior and saw that you were somehow able to understand what he said, along with you not showing fear in his first appearance.

A rush of memories flashed through his mind as his eyes widdened in fear and he let out a shaky breath.

"Hesh? wash wong?" you slurred as you noticed his change in attitude and his eyes starting to glow a bright red in color.

"No fuckin way.... and out of all people.... a human sexually frustrate dunce?"

To be continued

SPPOUASJ

Pretty random, but I love you, whoever you are and hope you are having a great day. </3
also thanks for 2.7k reads-
I thought I could neva even reach 2-

PLUS

Whatever food u getting right now, pass it to me nah bruv-, and stream nct dream's bye my first, it's actually very good-