The mafia's right hand man pt 2

3rd Person POV

"Damn Chifuyu, you really told her that?" Baji snorted as Chifuyu wrote his progress report out to his boss.

"And? What can I say? We both are just young, horny teenagers when we get down to it." Chifuyu grumbled to himself, which made Baji even more amused.

"Do you have a thing for her?"  The male  inquired seeking more information about the mysterious (H/C) haired female they 'abducted'

"There is finally a girl out there that is actually seeking a good fuck from a mafia leader/ member, without any payment required. Should I not?" Chifuyu fired back to the purplette which made his co-worker shrug in response.

"Don't go writing that in your report to Mikey. You know how much he likes his work delivered in a way whcih is 'neat and pg'" the giant giraffe also known as Draken finally decided to speak up catching the two males slightly off guard.

"Neat and Pg my ass. As if he even does that himself." Chifuyu told draken and the blond joined Baji in laughing.

"Ite. So lemme continue my story and tell you what else happened."

7 hours prior

"What if I don't wanna call you mines?" the young lady told the blonde which made him hum in consideration with a smug smirk tugging on his lips.

" what shall we refer to each other as then love?" The mafia's dog questioned which caused you to chuckle darkly already having a couple name in mind.

"Glucose papi? Yuta oppar? The Jaehyung to my taeyong? My hubby? Baby? Darling? Sweet heart? The mark to my hyuck? 26 inches dude? Mafia's dog? Master? Sir? daddy pug?" You stated all to quickly for his liking, but that didn't stop you from continuing your rant "how about this, when we're out in the open, I can call you love, but when you are fucking the living daylights out of me I can call you master." You joked but the man seemed to take what you said seriously as he replied with great intent, "I love what you have in mind darling. Except there is one problem." The blonde pouted and you raised your eye brow in a questioning manner.

"I don't even think you will be able to get out a single word when I manage to even touch you."

Back to now

"Hold the phone.... YOU EVEN TOLD HER YOU WOULD FUCK HER? AND GAVE HER FALSE HOPE?" The purple haired male cut off his friend and Chifuyu shook his head with a sigh.

"Who told you that I was giving her false hope?" He spoke lowly, with a soft rasp.

"Cool your dick Chifuyu. What are you? Twelve? We need to be more civil about this situation." Mikey budded in as he stepped into the room after some time of eavesdropping.

"Fuck you Mikey. And I'm 21 for the record." Chifuyu glared before continuing on with his story.

Back to the past

"WAIT! So you're not gonna deny the aspect that we will eventually have sexual intercourse dear sir?" You interrogated the male trying to put on a smart façade yet horribly failing due to it being the wrong time and place.

" yes, there will eventually be a point in time where I might lose what's holding me back and let desire overtake me." The blonde explained which made you exclaim. "FUCK YES! NAHOYA'S GONNA SHIT HIMSELF WHEN HE FIGURES OUT THAT I ACTUALLY GOT SOME MAFIA DICK."

But that's when silence enveloped you and the room had such a thick tension that made it almost too challenging to breath. "Wait hold up.... You know Nahoya? As in... the peach haired dude that's always smiling and has an identical twin that almost looks his just like him but has blueish , whiteish hair?" Chifuyu queered and you looked at him before hesitantly nodding.

"How the fuck do you know my cousin?"

Anddd now

"And yeh, that about sums up why I'm here writing a dumbass report on this plain piece of paper." Chifuyu clapped his hands with an eyeroll before continuing to write up his report. "The blankness of it is fuckin mockin me tho"

"So then.... Where's y/n?" Baji questioned Chifuyu with a frown and the blonde simply sighed before rubbing his temples.

"With that smiling bastard of course. Like, I can't believe he knew all this time and didn't say shit. Imagine how awkward things would have been between us if I were to say 'I fucked your cousin' and then he'd be like, 'Wait really? I thought you were gay.' in reply. It only makes my skin crawl." The blonde cringed, scrunching up his nose even thinking about it.

"Well. If you're giving up on the idea of getting with the girl. You can always ask me to fuck you." Baji suggested, yet the short blond thought he'd heard wrong

"What?"

"Nothing"

~

"I told you not to fucking tango with the Tokyo Manji Y/N. Why don't you ever listen" the peach haired male started off frowning. 'damn....is that really how pissed he is?' was the first thing You wondered yet you managed to answer him back non the less.

" I told you, that I don't give a fuck about your opinion" you fired back which caught the male off guard, and made him raise a questioning eye brow.

"No you didn't"

"Yes I did"

"Nuh uh"

"yuh uh"

"NO YOU DIDN'T AND THAT'S FINAL"

"YES I DID YOU HOE, NOW GET YOUR FAKE, UGLY ASS THE FUCK OUTSIDE AND GET ME YOUR HOT BLONDE FRIEND YOU BITCHASS." You shouted back before silence over came the room.

"bee"

"boop"

"bop"

"tap"

"ass"

"clap" You ended off with a loud clap, that circulated through out the small space

and that's all it took for you both to forget your slightly heated argument and burst into a laughing fit.

"I thought for a second you were really pissed" You spoke whilst wheezing.

"Oh no. Don't fool yourself for even a second, I really am" He spoke putting the laughter and jokes to an end and playfully glaring at you.

"Oh shit, I thought for five years straight you didn't have any eyes" you spoke under your breath yet he still manage to hear you as he let out a string of curse words about your chicken legs. (in his opinion)

"OH YEH! And about the blondie your asking bout. Chifuyu right?" he asked for confirmation and you nodded, after talking about his eyes like that, he was just about ready to shatter your short lived dream.

"I don't think you and him could have something more than a friendship." He sighed letting out a faux sniffle and wiping away a non existent tear dramatically.

"And why is that?" You spoke with a frown tugging on you lips.

"Oh no, no, no hun Chifuyu, my darling, is as gae as it gets......................... and to put the cherry on top, he doesn't do the fucking, he takes it." Nahoya smirked at the horror written on your face.

To be continued

dtisdfjbhdjhddfdjk.... I want to write smut.... I am heavily holding back.

Let's play ball.