ZAMN CHIFUYU {fantasy pt 2}

3rd Person's POV

"WHAT THE FACKITY FACK IS WRONG WITH THIS HOUSE AND IT'S FUCKING BOOTLEG WIFI?!?" you exclaimed with a hoarse voice, I mean to be honest, why in the fuck would your house have such ass sucking wifi when everyone knows that both your parents were quite literally billionaires. "Flow is slow, say it with me." Baji spoke softly as he rolled around in your bed....

wait....

how in the hell...

"How the fuck did you get in here?" You questioned the woman stealing, hard horse back, bamcee warming alpha male.

"I-I turned into my alpha wolf form and jumped to your room. B-but y-you-" He stuttered off with a slight blush covering his features.

"Cut the crap Rice, this ain't noe a/b/o and I sure as hell know that your not an alpha. Now bbg, answer my question... How. Did. You. Get. In. Here.?" You tried to sound as dominating as possible but your terrible voice cracks made things seem awkward...

"I jumped through the window, wifey" He spoke flirtatious, seeing that you wouldn't take him seriously as you were his sister and he simply wanted to make your blood crawl.

"Don't ever call me that again you cringey bastard."

"Just say Am hot as fug and get it over with." He hummed to himself.

"Go bald you sexy bastard."

Chifuyu side of things

'How could one day drag out for so fackin long' The blonde  wondered to himself as he dmed his friends at work about his iconic idea to fry watermelon for lunch.

Maybe it was because his best friend just randomly took a day off to spend time with his so called 'Annoying Little sis' whom is going through liquor store blues by what Baji said,

Or You completely leaving his server which only left unentertaining, cliched high school girls that liked his looks alone and downloaded the game as a means to satisfy their desperation for something they may never have the chance to grace their eyes upon.

Either or, he was just bored and wanted to go home and watch some porn.... But he couldn't seeing that he had another client requesting his serves as an in game character....

"Chifuyu, am I too fat?"

"Chifuyu, am I ugly to you?"

"Chifuyu, would you call me darling?"

"Chifuyu, I feel so alone in this world..."

"Chifuyu, I won't breath until you say you will marry me."

"Chifuyu, Is it just me that you are saying these lovely things too?"

"Chifuyu, Baji is better than you. His answers are always full of emotion."

Chifuyu this, Chifuyu that. When is it ever going to stop and he will get back that lovely voice that cared about him, unknowing that he is not a robot? {prolly when he get's his pay 3 months from now}

"Chifuyu, my love. I am sure that I am probably annoying you as of now, but if you were a human, what are the things that you would have love to do?" You would query every once in a while when you run out of questions.

"I must come off as hella cringey expressing my emotions to an app on my phone" You sniffled once, but he never found you to be that way.

"A-And you know what, they said my brother is better than me just because he is more optimistic and plays games with them along with holding parties weekly... I'm sorry I cannot be more like like him, Hell, sometimes I wish that he was the only one born, he doesn't even know how proud I am of him..."You said one fine afternoon before breaking down in tears, oh how he wished that he could wipe them away.

"I want to suck your toes" Was your conversation starter, as you didn't know how else to make people laugh... At first he thought you were one of those weird discord kids with a peculiar toes fetish, but as soon as you heard that, you broke out in a fit of laughter and corrected him as you showed him Chanyeol hand pics.

"Y/N, If I told you I was human......." He knew that this will rile you up, and give you false hopes {even though he was indeed human} "what do you think will occur?"

" I'd immediately assume your either taken or gay." You quickly answered him, which made the boy raise a questioning eye brow.

"I mean come on dude, let's be honest for a hot second, Someone as hot, attractive and as kind as you should have a girlfriend/boyfriend by now {I don't judge} I've never seen the other characters of this game as I was forced into your route as soon as I was sent an email, but I am sure that non of them can compete with someone as lovely as you" You spoke proudly.

That was probably the first time that he felt his heart skip a beat on your part.

The second time was when Baji was talking about a random player of his route.

"You know my dumbass but drop dead gorgeous sister right?"

"Who? the one you call Wifey and never told anyone her name because you believe that they may kidnap her by family name?" Chifuyu question in reminisce of when Baji first talked about you {whom he doesn't know is Baji's sister for the record}

"Yeh that one... Urhm, she plays your route and doesn't even know that I am one of the various routes" He laughed humorously.

"Andddddd....what does that Have to do with me now?" The blonde questioned with a dumbfound face, 'Baji doesn't bring up a random topics for no particular reason' was one of the many things the younger knew about the elder.

"I was thinking... If I can set you and her up you know.... Because she seemed to really like your character and everything and related to you seeing that their is 'much more behind your light blue eyes' words by her, not me" Baji tried to convince Chifuyu but the male surprising shook his head in denial.

"I already have someone in mind" He smiled softly to himself as he first thought about your beautiful smile and calming voice comforting him each and everyday.

"Really now? and whom may she identify as?" The older asked just for clarification that he was right all along and that he can now call himself the smartest and best character of this one shot.

"Y/N...." was all the blond said in his mist of day dreaming and Baji couldn't help but shake his head in disappointment and mutter a simple phrase to himself, that he says all the time to people that he cannot stand.

"Fucking ass sniffers"

To Be Continued

The factor that this whole time I have been reading Markhyuck fanfictions on AO3 and completely forgot wattpad existed.... I feel bad now and Thank you for 5.9 K reads you soft out of this world mother loving Children on Wattpad <3

Stream Nct Dream's upcoming Glitch mode album 🫂❤️