Underworld finale

a/n: not me whomst was about to make underworld a whole book instead of a one shot but then realized it last minute. Now without further ado, my shitty writing. Maybe this might be my big break-

s/c is for skin color by the way

3rd Person's Pov

1 year time skip

Rumors spread within a short period of time about a young woman having the ability to communicate with spirits around her age from the under world within a 7 month period.

At first people thought it was crazy when there would be a girl talking out loud to herself and saying lines that went around, "would your dick go straight through me if we decided to have sex?" or "can you make yourself physical so that we can have a 10 hour smexy make out scene?" which made people look at her wide eyed, believing the young female was merely insane.

But they knew better than to call her insane, when they would often view first hand what they would consider thin air, pull a seat for the lady at work or pour her coffee, they knew to believe otherwise... 

~

"Hey, Chifuyu..... When are we actually going to move forward with our sinking ship?" You asked the floating being as he watched over your shoulder, seeing you type out an 'important' document.

"I don't know (Y/n). Are you really ready for that progress yet?" The ghost shot back with a serious tone which made you only scoff.

Of course you were, hell, you even talked about it the moment you met, yet you had never once did anything more than kissing in your 10 month long relationship.

Sure you may have started off on the wrong foot and sure you didn't want to get involved with the creature in  any intimate way other than sex when you first started off, but soon after you came to realize how much of a kind hearted individual the ghost you met was.

He would often become flustered when things became too heated and let out an awkward chuckle at the end which you most definitely adored about him, his nose would scrunch ever so often when you cracked a stale joke about how a ghost's dick must be ten times as good as a human's one, which you could only describe as cute and to top it all off, the most loving this about him was his heart, always willing to wait for your decision and always providing you with the love and care you deserved.

It's kind of weird seeing you be so whipped once it came to the ghost, when in the beginning, it was just the mere opposite.

"Are you there, love? you've been oddly silent for some time.." the ghost question which snapped you out of your wild thoughts.

That's another thing you loved about the blonde, the endearing pet names he would call you to catch your attention  which never failed to make your heart skip a beat.

"Of course I am here." you sassily remarked which made him let out an adoring chuckle.

"Great, I thought I lost you for a moment there." he smiled and you returned your attention to your work.

"Do you realize our story is finally coming to the end that the author always sook?" he pouted which successfully caught your attention and made you snort.

"I realize, but I wouldn't like to have it any other way."  you spoke confidently which made the boy's eyebrow twitch.

"Yeah, but didn't you say that you wanted to.... you  know...." He stuttered and you could only eye him with a confused look before you caught what he was implying.