Underworld ||||| {You're the Y/N}

* Warning, mentions of abuse in this chapter.

3rd Person POV

"How long is a ghost's dick?" You randomly queered out of pure curiosity and the ghost choked on his spit as you both sat shoulder to shoulder on the leather couch.

That was another thing that bothered you, 'When you choke on the air, is it ghost dick you hat are choking on?' you wanted to ask the mysterious species, but being the nice person that you are (only in your eyes) you refrained yourself from asking, seeing that you were already giving the ghost a hard time.

In all honesty, the day was going by very slow (specifically because sunghoon didn't have his birthday vlive yet), so you really had nothing to do with your life other than trouble the blond boy in whatever sense or manner you could discover.

"I thought you wanted nothing more to do with me....." the ghost muttered more to himself, yet your sensitive ears still managed to pick up on what he said.

"I never said that, I simply stated that I didn't want this story to go with me being that usual Y/N that will most likely be used, maybe even die in action." You clarified and the ghost had a small glimmer of hope, reach blue his cat like eye.

"Okay then, how do we get to know each other better?" he started off and you hummed in deep thought..

"well...uhm...Let's start off by telling Each other's stories! You go first!" You shouted with a giggle at the end and a clap of the hands.

You knew that the ghost/demon had a dark past, seeing that he was dead, but yet, you couldn't hold yourself back from asking such a foolish question. (in your opinion)

"Alright... I will start first." The demon spoke up, taking you away from your thought, and placing your focus on him. In all honesty, when you saw the sadness clouding his blue orbs, you yourself wanted to cry.

*

200 years ago

The young male let out a heavy cough spouting blood as a strong leg made contact with his fragile being yet again. He regretted going up against them, knowing that he wasn't strong enough, yet even so, he tried his very best till the very end. (which he supposed this to be.)

"You're really fucked this time, Blondie." One of the various men spat as they gripped onto his light blond locks before landing a harsh punch on his beautiful features once again.

He wanted to respond knowing exactly what words that could put a stop to all of this, but yet whenever he opened his mouth to utter a word, a harsh punch would come his way.

He should have known not to enter his father's rivaling gang and along with that, attempt to eliminate the men that practically raised him for recognition from his fellow gang members, but yet here he laid, being punched whenever he tried to utter a word, just because he was just to stupid to have known.

The heavy steps of what could only be described as combat boots is what made the opposing gang members halter their movement and chifuyu praise the lord he didn't believe in for once, but that was when he heard the name.

"Boss....." one of the spoke under their breath as he signified the rest of the men to bow down in regards.

Chifuyu only could have inwardly panic as he knew that now,..... he was in deep shit.

"So this is what you were doing all this time." His father started off with a sigh of disappointment and Chifuyu felt it becoming hard to breath as his hands trembled in fear.

He couldn't fathom the energy to answer his father as he felt his throat growing tighter and his vision being clouded by his own tears.

"ANSWER ME MATSUNO" his father rose his voice and even used Chifuyu's last name as a sign of dominance over him.

"N-no" Chifuyu falsely stuttered out as he looked at his father with teary eyes.

Chifuyu knew that this may as well be it from for him... seeing that his father had that look of blood lust coating his wrinkled features.

End of flashback

"Bruh" you started off looking at the male with pity covering your features. "You had the fuckin Y/N stutter in your last moments? That's fucking pitiful dude-" You told the male with a sigh and he rolled his blue orbs in annoyance.

"Don't you feel sorry for me or anything?!" He raised his voice for the first time in being with you and you seemed unfazed by his action.

"How was I supposed to feel sorry for you when you yourself knew that what you did was a dumbass move bro? If I were to feel sorry for you, it would be because you died having the Y/N stutter" you told the ghost in a daunting tone which only seemed to make him angrier.

"get all angry the fuck you want, hell, even haunt my ass, but I thought you would have had a better death story, for example: the end of runaway." You spoke with a small huff and a petty fold of the arms.

"Ite then, why did you and your dumbass of a friend summon me in the first place?" The ghost asked curiously, trying to change the subject with a smirk tugging his upper lips, getting ready for a long ass story when in return all you simply said to him was "I was bored, we had an ouija and yeh." Which made him face palm.

The ghost studied humans many times before but he never met anyone as special as you. (however the word he would use to describe you as is dumb)

"But it's kind of disappointing tho" you sighed which made the demon's ears perk up and his eyes cutely (something that you will never admit to thinking) gleam with curiosity.

"What is?" He softly questioned with a head tilt which made you chuckle to yourself before you finally got back to the factor of you trying to break the Y/N stereotype.

"I was expecting some handsome fuck that would glare at me and lead me to having an orgasm, for example, haruto from the treasure's web drama, but in return I got you, a dumbass ghost that felt he was a badass in his past life but onli ded it the end. Should have never summond a ghost." You muttered (much to yourself) which really hurt the ghost's feelings.

He thought at least one person would have wanted him... but he guessed that was a lie in the end....

TBC

Stan nct, people prolly forget this book even exist by now, but thanks for 4 k QvQ 3