Movie Night with the Tokyo Manji Part 7

3 PERSON POV

"I WANNA WATCH FIFTY SHADES OF GREY!" you shouted at the top of your lungs for the fiftieth time of the day

"BITCH I THINK THE FUCK NOT. THERE ARE KIDS HERE, I VOTE ADVENTURES END GAME." Chifuyu strongly apposed your opinions of watching the movie you wanted to (A bitch of a boyfriend you may say)

"You know I agree with Chifu-"

"APPOSE ME, AND I SHALL CASTRATE YOUR ASS!" You quickly cut Takemichi off yet again, fuming whilst everyone else sighed at your stubbornness.

This back and forth between you two have been going on for atleast half an hour now, and Takemichi has been taking the back lash of all of this every time he tries to make you two come to an agreement and put an end to this stupid argument.

But this time, Mikey tried to stop the both of you, which everyone seemed to fear his somehow sexy and waxed legs, striking them down (seeing how much people he has kicked down for only the week)

"I think we should go with something more appropriate seeing that there is a younger audience, it is a mature decision after all." He spoke up, trying to be the mature one for once in his fifteen years which really annoyed you, especially in this pickle of a situation.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP MIKEY, TAKEMICHI SAW EMMA IN HER BIRTHDAY SUIT, I AM SURE SOUYA MUST'VE JERKED OFF AT LEAST ONCE IN HIS LIFE TO LET OFF HIS STEAM AFTER LISTEN TO NAHOYA'S BULLSHIT 24/7, NAOTO.....welll iF He WaNt To BeCoMe aN OfFiCeR, THERE WILL BE A LOT OF NAKED BODIES ON THE SITE, AND CHIFUYU WATCHES PORN EVERY NIGHT BEFORE BED AND I EVEN HAVE A VIDEO OF HIS SINGLE ASS UP AT 12AM BEATING SOME MEAT." You shouted at the top of your lungs, and everyone faced some type of embarrassment, whether first or second hand.

"Damn, she just exposed his ass and it was caught by the security camera in 4k... What is even fifty shades of grey anyways?" Mikey murmured under his breath and the rest except you, chifuyu and Nahoya shrugged.

"It's kinky hetro porn." Was all that Nahoya whispered to Mikey and mikey hummed in acknowledgement to Nahoya's reply.

He knew what kind of person you where, so he expected something like this or maybe even, (minus the hetro part tho-),
Mikey let out a deep long sigh, before rolling his eyes In annoyance, He just wanted to watch a damn movie for gods sake, but it only turned in to an annoying couple arguing about who wants to watch porn and who wants to watch superheroes.

'I just want a goddamn movie night with snacksssssssssss' He thought with salt laced in his mind.

You got excited (along with mikey) when you were about to finally win this long, drawn out war, but Chifuyu pulled out an ace card that made you want to bitch slap his ass to the other side of the earth, and make sure he gets some Sahara dust in his cochie, before castrating him (:

"If you put on that movie, I will expose all those lewd stories you have written about the members and your browser history." he whispered so quietly that only you two could hear, well, Maybe even Mikey too seeing that he had a light red hue covering his naturally pale cheeks.

You sighed in defeat before collapsing on the chair, and suggesting something more light hearted for the others but your fluff style, "Let's watch color rush then..." and everyone unknowingly agreed (A/n: Honestly, best K bl I have watch-_)

1 episode in

"What the fuck are monos and probes? What bullshit is this?"

"Shut the hell up and watch the movie, you constipated ass wipe"

2 episodes in

"Why the hell are the episodes so short? and why is the effects so off?" He criticized

'I swear to god, if this boy continues to talk so much, I will literally castrate his ass' you thought whilst glaring toward him with a dark aura in the atmosphere.

7 episodes in

"Why the hell would he even try to kill himself just cuz he kidnap some hot guy? What bullshit is this?" (I feel some type of De ja vu) Chifuyu rolled his eyes with crossed arms as if he hated the series in particular, "Cuz bitch... Wouldn't you do that for me? knowing that you love me and all~" You flirted and he let out a small 'tch' whilst subtly cringing at your gesture

"No, I would actually kidnap you and murder your ass. But before that I will make sure to torture you first." He spoke with a mischievous glint in eyes.

'Damn..... He's hot...'

8 episodes in

"8 episodes.... AND THEY AIN'T EVEN FUCCC?!" Nahoya your partner in crime exclaimed as he stood up from his seat next to Chifuyu, and looked as if he was about to throw a fit.

"You all wanted something for kids, so take some fluff asshats." I spoke under my breath and Nahoya quietly replied "I didn't ask for fluff, I exclusively requested smut you bitchass. Remember?"

"Wae? Whut?"

And you slowly remembered his call last night before nodding

A lil peak of last night

"(y/n), Where you at?" A soft and fuzzy voice ringed through the phone and you smiled already knowing who it was.

"Nahoya? what are you doing calling at this hour? and I am at Fuyu's place. Why?" You immediately bombarded him with various questions in which he answered all of them false kindness.

"Yes, this is the almighty Nahoya, I am calling right now because I want you to do me a favor tomorrow and set up a movie night with the other members, I also want you to some how convince them into watching the most inappropriate movie you can think of if possible. And I want to know where you are because I want someone to rant to, because Souya just went to sleep." He explained really quickly and you nodded like some idiot, thinking that by your strong telepathy, your nod will somehow reach him. And surprisingly he knew your dumbass by heart so it did :P

"Ite then bro, I got chu covered"

And daz how it all started.....

Back to now

"Ohhhhh yusssss, I remember now dude~" you spoke softly with a smile, "Don't worry, i still gots you covered~" You spoke before brushing your lips against Chifuyu's own and kissing him with a sinister smirk before you snatched the remote from his grasp, quickly turning on fifty shades of grey with a side glance whilst still kissing him, which after a while you separated from him with a long sigh and faced the T.V

"Nahoya, I am a loyal hoe, Always remember that." You spoke before destroying the remote, leaving no way to change the movie and Chifuyu's loud voice screaming your name followed.