Fights Part 12

3rd Person POV

"You fucker! We should have never had this relationship in the first place if I knew things would be like this!" You exclaimed from the top of your lungs, with tears clouding your vision as you clutched your boyfriend's phone in the palm of your hand. You have never felt so disappointed in someone before, he was someone you had trusted for years, and yet, he played with your heart and disgraced you in the end. You were tired of this relationship, you were tired of everything by now with him.

"Look (Y/N), I'm sorry I really didn't mean to-"

"THAT IS NOT AN EXCUSE YOU USELESS ASS TARD" You immediately cut the blonde off, you wanted no excuses this time, your relationship was in jeopardy, and this time, there was no way It could possibly be saved. 

"HOW IN THY FUCKS NAME DO YOU HAVE NO NCT ON YOUR PLAYLIST?!" you screamed at him and he jolted in surprise. He had never  seen you act this emotional before, somehow he was actually scared that you would end your relationship over something this trivial seeing that you have done it with many of your friends.

"I just find them not amusing, plus the off key flute in sticker made me hate all of their songs collectively." Chifuyu spoke dismissively. This made your blood boil, and your fist clench, 'The audacity of this one' You thought as you approached him with a forced smile, and handed him back his phone before going into your shared room right after.

"(Y/N)? what are you doing?" Chifuyu spoke as he followed you into your shared room to see you packing a suit case. "If you valued this relationship, you shouldn't have spoken such shit about NCT. I am officially done with you. Find yourself making breakfason your own tomorrow asswipe" You spat as you stuffed another shirt inside your suit case.

Chifuyu looked terror struck as you spoke those lines, thus far you both been through so much ups and downs in your relationship. With you always talking about how he looks better with baji and him talking about how you  have been around mikey a little too much, fights were a daily thing. But things never got to this point.

You looked up at him and saw how scared he looked and a cocky smirk made its way on your features 'hmph, as he should' you thought with an eye roll before abruptly standing up.

Was the thought of leaving someone you loved due to them having no nct on their playlist stupid? definitely.

But was it for you? Nope.

"I'm leaving Chifuyu, this relationship is just too toxic." You dramatically wiped a tear from the corner of your eye and sniffled.

"Don't do this to me (Y/N), don't do this to us." Chifuyu pulled your wrist, making your hands leave your suitcase, and held your cold hands in his warm ones.

"No Chifuyu, for how much of a dick Nahoya may be, even he has Nct on his playlist. Chifuyu, you didn't even have stray kids, how can we go on like this?!?...." You started off calmly but then screamed at him. This was the first time in your relationship that you screamed and shouted at him like this. Normally it would be a joke, but now, he couldn't help but feel his heart clench as he saw that this hurt you so much that you were moved to tears.

A long wave of silence passed between the both of you, as you stared at each other. One was a glare filled with a deep burning hatred and the other was filled with fear and regret.

"I'm sorry (Y/N)......" He spoke with tears now falling from his light blue eyes, and his hands now leaving yours to clench his heart.

"Sorry is not enough Chifuyu." You spoke softly, this was the first time seeing the blonde cry in so long, years even.

He knew this may be the end of the road for your relationship and that this was the problem with falling in love with such a die hard fangirl. But then you gave him a small light of hope pitying his small being.

"Buy me some nuggies, add some nct and stray kids to your playlist, and also, cooked for the week and Maybe then, I will consider forgiving you." You sighed, honestly you wanted to wheeze in the insides because you knew this was a petty argument, and you were no where near serious. Actually that was a lie, you were serious, but not to the point in which you would end a relationship with the love of your life.

His eyes gleamed with hope as he wiped his already dried tears, and may haps left a few marks here and there.

"Is that really all I have to do?" He questioned wearily. He knew you would get kind of petty in these type of arguments and ask for much more as an apology, so he was quite taken aback.

"Do you want me to change my mind?" You pettily questioned and he shook his head in denial. "Right, then go and get me some nuggies. And get yourself some nuggies too... I wanna cuddle while re-watching I-land." You pouted cutely, which made Chifuyu coo at your cuteness. Honestly, you inwardly cringed yourself, but it was all in the cost of him buying you some extra nuggies because he thinks your cute, which you think that your not.

"Your one whipped mother fucker. I would have left my ass ever since the first day of our relationship." You spoke plainly, you felt kind of bad seeing all the pressure you put on him, but you just wanted him to leave you, because somewhere deep down inside, you had your insecurities about yourself.

"You may be a brat sometimes, and hella annoying (Y/N), but if anything, you should know by now, that you are my brat. And that's why I love you." Chifuyu spoke with a confident smirk.

You simply sighed shaking your head in denial at what he said. This man was simply just to good for you. "Shut the vook up and just buy my chicken nuggies"

"Yeah, yeah, I got cha partner, Take care of yourself......... and our baby too...." He sighed, will he have to really handle this shit for 5 more months?

The end

Bread.... any recommendations on what to write next?