Celebreties

3rd Person POV

"Welcome to Vegas baby, I want you come and pay me, gimme the monee, gimme diamonds, gimme rubies baby" you sing sang first on the line of you're husband's work phone. Honestly your best Saturday pass.

"Bitch what? This is Tokyo" The  sexy voice that sounded around your age that you expected, answered the phone.

"Ite then, my bad bbg. Wanna binge twilight at my place and then get nasty?" You told the young man on the line to which a soft chuckle echoed.

"I don't even know your name." The voice laughed out and you smiled a little to yourself...all to script.

"Vegas mon chéri, but I'd love for you to call me yours. I'm nineteen years old and bitch less, but you can be my first" you smoothly replied to the voice.

"...." A silence was a first when it came to you flirting with others.

"Call me Da-" the older tried to step up his flirting game but you quickly shut the male down with your annoyed tone.

"My only daddy is the one that gave birth to me, so hell no." You remarked making the line go silent again.

"Fuck you, Chifuyu it is then" The male replied in an exasperated voice.

"Great My love. Netflix and chill at my place? You're going ************* to be exact. "

"I really don't get why you kicked me out of the house for this weird kind of foreplay and asked my name even though you already know it Y/N..." The older sighed through the phone, but you knew there was a strained smile tugging on his lips.

"Shut the fuck up and roll with the script baldie." You sneered to which he broke out in a fit of laughter.

"I'll have you screaming my name all night."

👩‍🦯👩‍🦯👩‍🦯 good night