🥊 Ken Ryuguji (Draken) x Reader - I've got your back 🥊

Yeeeee Draken again because I like him too lol

After episode 19 I definitely appreciate how strong he is wow. It's not like I didn't think he was strong before but episode 19 really showcased how much of an amazing fighter he is!!

|WARNING THIS ONESHOT CONTAINS
        SPOILERS FROM EPISODE 19|

Includes some scenes and dialogue from episode 19. Nothing major will be said, like if anyone dies or something. I HOPE no one dies because I would cry a lot :)

Btw some cursing and wound description in this Oneshot, bones cracking/breaking.

Context:
• You are a good fighter, third best, just below Draken.
• A trusted member of Toman.
• You are reliable and you like to help people.
• Close friends with many Toman members.
____________________________

The right gate opened to show the dark figures of Toman standing proudly. Their large, black flag flapping in the gentle yet strong breeze.
"Tokyo Manji Gang!"
The left gate opened to show a sea of white jackets, Valhalla's flag waved smoothly as their members scoffed and snickered.
"Valhalla!"
Toman and Valhalla faced each other fiercely, both gangs held unwavering glares.

As Mikey advanced forward, many mutters began in the crowds of onlookers. He thanked Hansen for overseeing the brawl.
"Representatives from both gangs, please step forward!"
Draken and Hanemiya stared each other down.
"A five-on-five with your best guys...Or an all-out melee with everyone. What do you guys wanna do?"
"Valhalla brought this fight to us. You decide, Kazutora."
"Huh?"
"We only have one condition: Baji Keisuke's return. If Toman wins this battle, we'll be taking Baji back. That's all."
"Huh? Baji came to us on his own. There's nothing to return."
"We'll be taking Baji back. That's all."
"You jack*ss...Bring it on." Hanemiya clenched his fist tightly.
"Hey, you guys gonna fight he-"
Before Hansen could finish his sentence, Hanemiya punched Hansen in the face, then upper hooked his stomach, bones cracked as Hansen fell onto the ground, shaking in pain.
Draken watched unnerved, his eyebrows furrowed in concern and surprise.
Most were speechless.
"Give me a break. Overseeing the fight? Conditions? You guys came to play house or some shit?" Kazutora scoffed.
He span around, his back facing Toman. Looking back at Draken with his arms spread out he exclaimed, "We came her to beat the shit outta you until you're dead!"
"Wanna get shit started already, Mikey?" Hanma grinned widely, taunting Mikey.
Mikey's face contorted into anger, "Let's go, Toman!"
"Yeah!" Toman shouted.
"Kill 'em all!"
Valhalla and Toman raced towards each other as roars erupted from the crowd and the gangs.

Toman was barely holding up against Valhalla. Valhalla had double the members that Toman had, if it weren't for Toman's Division Captains and strong fighters, Toman would have been struggling immensely.
You held your ground well against Valhalla, unfortunately for them, they underestimated you. You tackled Valhalla members easily, moving on from crowds quickly and efficiently. You supported weaker Toman members and kept Valhalla away from Mikey and Draken as best as you could.

"Die, Mikey!" Kazutora screamed as he charged at Mikey.
You looked back abruptly.
'How'd the Hell did he get past us so quickly, and undetected too?!'
Draken appeared, blocking Kazutora's punch with his forearm.
Kazutora's eyes widened.
"Like I'd ever let you lay a finger on Mikey!"
Kazutora grinned, fuming, "Draken?!"
Suddenly you spotted Hanma running towards Draken.
"Draken! Watch out!!" You shouted.
Draken's eyes darted to his left. However, before Draken could block properly, Hanma kicked his stomach. Draken held his arms up in an 'X' position, wincing in pain.
"You get to deal with me, Draken." Hanma giggled.
"I'm thrilled. I don't remember the last time I got to go all-out."

Draken slugged Hanma in the stomach, Hanma held his stomach whilst bending over. He tried to attack Draken, but was blocked once again.
Valhalla members kicked and punched Draken suddenly as he fought them off. He protected Toman members on the ground.
"Get a grip."
"I'm sorry..."
"I'm going to protect all of you." Draken said as he stood, staring at Valhalla.
Hanma had hidden behind Valhalla members.
You pushed your way through the densely packed crowd to Draken. You struck men left and right, carving a path. Your jaw ached from a right hook earlier.
"I'll help too!" You said as you eventually got to Draken.
Bouncing on the balls of your feet you said, "I can take the left, you take the right. I've got your back Draken, I won't let anyone touch you!"
Draken smiled confidently, "I know I can count on you (F/N)."
You nodded, grinning.
Valhalla swarmed you and your partner. You jabbed and elbowed Valhalla members quickly. A man tried to punch Draken from above, keeping your promise you kicked upwards, causing the attacker to fall to the ground with a 'thump'.
Because of your high kick, it left you open to attacks. You suffered a blow to the stomach. Coughing and spluttering your punched your aggressor in the temple, knocking him out.
You reversed into Draken's broad back. Panting you leaned your head on his shoulder blade.
"You okay?" He asked concerned.
"Yeah..I'll be okay, just give me a sec...." You replied, breathless. Your arm was wrapped around your stomach and ribcage as your other arm wiped the blood dripping down your chin from your mouth.
Suddenly, Draken had turned 270 degrees, wrapping an arm around your shoulders, he front kicked someone.
"Thanks."
"Take as long as you need, I'll cover for you."
You sighed as he dropped his arm that was in your shoulder, he stood in front of your frame his fists clenched.
Noticing movement you ducked as a kick flew over where your head was a second ago. Rushing forward, just below the man's neck, you pushed your elbow into his chin. He groaned collapsing onto the floor.
Then, "AAAAAHHAHAAHHHAAAAAAAAHHHH!!" You looked to were the sound was coming from.

Takemichi starts screaming at everyone and everyone become motivated because of it lmao ————————————————

You and Draken both stared at Takemichi, grateful you chuckled softly.
"I guess I don't need to protect them after all." Draken said stretching.
_______________________________

Okay I'm gonna end this Oneshot here. I'm sorry that it isn't as long as my usual ones but I couldn't really think about anything to write and I didn't want to make it really repetitive.
I find it difficult to write fight scenes since I don't know a lot of terminology.

I don't want to bore you guys by making the story repetitive so I always have a thesaurus tab open lol

Also lately I've been publishing oneshots very late sorry lmao

Anyway I'm waffling on
I hope you enjoyed this Draken Oneshot <3

1135 words including extra information
17/08/2021