⚫️🩸🥊 Kisaki Tetta x Male reader - I still love you (Part 2) 🥊🩸⚫️

Part 2
I've had beggin' stuck in my head because of you guys lol
Also this is basically an AU Oneshot now

Warning: Gore, blood, wound description, violence and swearing

Please read the first part before reading this one.
____________________________

Recap:
Kisaki's eyes were shallow.
"Get out of my sight."
You punched Kisaki in the gut. "I never did anything to you, keep pushing the people that care about you away. You'll regret it one day."
The usual calm waters inside you became molten lava, bubbling and spewing.

That day, you promised yourself that one day, you'd get Kisaki back, both in friendship and in revenge. Now, how were you supposed to do that?
_______________________________

Many years later, Kisaki was in charge of a very large crime syndicate. You had left Toman by then and had built up your own crime syndicate. This infuriated Kisaki.
'What the F*ck do you think you're doing
(F/N)?!'

Your syndicate rivalled Kisaki's, both groups weren't on the best of terms as many fights had occurred. One day, the tension skyrocketed. You had personally killed one of Kisaki's most skilled murderers. He declared war on you and your syndicate.
'War' was a bit of an exaggeration, the 'war' consisted of killing each other off, without getting caught. But not in a designated* area. The world was dirty, assassination was common in your syndicate and your primary way of getting rid of others.

*Designate - To appoint in a certain place or to appoint someone specific.

Kisaki's way was quite a bit different to yours, you'd get jumped by a gang of men, beaten to death and stabbed. This, was much more messy.
_______________________________

Flashback ———————————————

You opened an anonymous letter, sent to your syndicate headquarters:

(L/N)
Don't try and sabotage me. I have my eyes on you and I will destroy you if you continue.
I've told you to leave me alone. Listen if you want to live.

You wrote back. "Send this to Kisaki Tetta.":

Kisaki
I have eyes too, many eyes. And those eyes have been watching you for a very, very long time.
You may think that you can get rid of me, but you never will. You'll never kill me.
I will destroy everything important to you, like how you destroyed me.
_______________________________

"DAMN!!" Kisaki slammed his fist onto a table. He placed his head in his hands thinking deeply.
"Get me a piece of paper and an envelope!"
"Yes sir."

Damn you.
You sure like holding grudges don't you?! Get over it (L/N), that was years ago!
I declare war on you.
You'll be sorry.

I accept your declaration of war Kisaki.
Just know that you'll lose.
By the time you've read this letter, your right hand man will be dead.

Kisaki looked up at his assistant.

I'm guessing you just went to check on him. He's alive right now, but after you read this sentence he'll be dead.

'What the-'

Glass shattered as Kisaki's assistant collapsed to the ground. A bullet had pierced through his head, blood pooled around the corpse. Kisaki ran out of the organisation building, still holding the letter.

I promise I won't kill you Kisaki.
But I'll kill everyone else.
_______________________________

You had eventually slaughtered Kisaki's syndicate. Kisaki sat alone in the ruins of his deceased syndicate. Dust had accumulated from the broken drywall. You walked into the room, Kisaki was sitting on the old sofa, facing a window away from you. Through the broken window, the dark skyline shone with dots of light. Black clouds glided through the air.

"Hey, Tetta."
He turned around. But this time, he didn't look bored, he looked broken.
"Long time no see, how have you been?"
"Go away (L/N)...."
"Do you wanna hang out?" You laughed maniacally.
Kisaki sat in silence.
"It's funny isn't it, we're having a conversation, similar to the one all those years ago."
"Why are you doing this to me?"
"I just want to be friends again Tetta."
"You ruined my life."
"And you ruined mine. If you hadn't rejected me, I would have never done this."
"You petty, little sh*t!"
"So rude, I'm sorry Tetta, but I'm super busy these days. If you wanna hang out though, come find me."
"As if...AS IF I'D EVER-"
You walked behind Kisaki, holding his chin and pulling his head back. He looked into your eyes as you kissed him softly.
"You know, I've always loved you. I never stopped thinking about you Tetta, even after I moved away. I had promised myself that we would build our friendship again, I even hoped that you'd grow to love me. Guess what I also promised myself?"
Kisaki gulped.
"To get revenge on your a*s....And I did it!!" You cackled.
"But judging from your reaction. You don't want to have anything to do with me. That's okay."
"(F/N)...."
"Ahh, it's so nice to hear you say my first name again. That makes me so happy." You smiled.
"Tetta, I know you'll never forgive me, I ruined your dream. I kept one promise, but I guess.....I'll have to break my other two."
Kisaki's eyes grew wide, "What do you mean?!". He shot out of your grip, stumbling to the window ahead of him.
"Don't run away, you can't run away...."
You pulled out a revolver, aiming it at Kisaki's head.
Kisaki had gotten to the window, he looked down at the busy street.
"It's a long way down isn't it. If you run away, you'll die, but if you come with me, you'll live. We can build our relationship again. Make it even better than before."
Kisaki, panting stepped towards the window.
"I see....Well, farewell Tetta, I'll see you in Hell. Love you." You winked, smirking.

Then, you pulled the trigger, a loud ringing filled your ears as Kisaki's eyes became dull. Blood splurged from the hole in his head, you could see the night sky through it. His body fell backwards through the window, down, down, down.

Into Hell.
_______________________________

This got angsty lmao
See you in Hell Kisaki 😘
I'll meet you there :))))

Thank you for reading
1030 words inc extra info
11/09/2021