🌊Hanemiya Kazutora x Reader - Prison escape 🌊

Artist: On picture (I can't read calligraphy...lol)

Context:
• Takes place in the 'future'.
• You are in a romantic relationship with Kazutora.
____________________________

"Inmate 2057225, please step forward."
You clothes were scuffed and dirty as you stepped in front of the camera.
"Hold this." A policeman handed you a sign with your name and inmate number.
You took it from him and stared into the camera.
You smirked slightly as you thought about Kazutora's reaction to hearing that you had been arrested.
The camera clicked. "Turn to your left please."
You turned.
"Now to your right."
Again, you followed the orders without saying a word.
"Okay now, someone will give you your uniform and escort you to your cell."

A policeman waved his hand at you. You walked to him and placed your sign on a pile.
"Here is your uniform, wait here and a guard will take you in a group to be patted down."
More people came to wait with you, it was awkward and no one spoke much. Just the occasional shuffling and sigh.
"Alright, let's go."
A guard started walking in front of you, they led you to a room. It contained many boxes and a few guards.
"Stand in front of that one." The guard pointed to the guard furthest from the door.
You walked down.
"Right, do you have any weapons, drugs, or devices on you?"
"No."
"If you do, give them to me now, if you don't hand them over, we will add on to your sentence."
"I don't have anything."
The guard raised an eyebrow and started patting you down.

"Huh, it's quite rare that inmates aren't actually lying. Anyway, here's a uniform."
You were handed a stereotypical bright orange jumpsuit.
You took the jumpsuit and looked up at the guard. The guard sighed and turned around.
You took out the small, folding knife you kept in your cheek and placed it in one of the jumpsuit pockets.
You undressed swiftly and hopped into the uniform.
"Done?"
"Yeah."
"Follow me. You'll be routinely patted down, so don't try and sneak anything into your cell. You will share your cell with someone else, doesn't matter what gender."
You scoffed as you followed the guard, walking past many cells.
_______________________________

"A pretty one has come in boys!"
"Oooh!"
"Shut up stupid, let her/him/them be."
"Dumb b*tch, shut your mouth!!"

"Don't mind them, they're always this rowdy. You'll have to get used to this."
"Right. Thanks I guess."
"Anyway, your cell door will be open for 12 hours a day, 9am to 9pm. During that time, you can go outside, go to the library whatever. Breakfast starts at 9 ends at 10, lunch starts at 12 and ends at 2 and dinner starts at 5 and ends at 7."
"How come we only get one hour for breakfast?"
"Makes sure that you guys wake up a bit earlier."

"Ronny, look after this one okay?"
"Yeah yeah."
"Don't worry, Ronny's pretty good, as long as you don't piss him off."
"Welcome to prison. If you need help, ask, doesn't mean I'll actually do anything though." Ronny said.
"Thanks." You replied, walking into the cell.
"How long have you got?"
"10 years."
"Damn, what did you do? I can't really see you killing someone."
"Well I didn't."
"Didn't say you did." Ronny smirked.
You glared at him.
"Bumpy introduction huh. Sorry."
"Whatever, I'm in for fraud."
"Fraud?"
"Doctor."
"Ooh, so did you make drugs?"
"Why do you wanna know?" You looked at Ronny.
"Just curious. What's your name?"
"Doesn't matter."
"Why not?"
"Do you always ask questions?"
Ronny shrugged smiling. "It doesn't hurt to ask, right?"
You sighed, "It doesn't matter, I'm getting out soon anyway."
"Damn, you must have a pretty good lawyer then."
"No, I don't have a lawyer. But I have a pretty good boyfriend."
"Boyfriend? What's your boyfriend gonna do? Shoot up this place?!" Ronny started laughing hysterically.

Eventually after his laugher died down, he wiped his tears. "You're a good laugh, you are."
You said nothing, instead, you sat on your top bunk-bed. Your back facing the cell door.
"What are you in for?"
"Ahh, stole something."
"What did you steal."
"A doll."
"You got a kid?"
"Yep, she's cute too, her and her mum visit me a few times a week."
"How sweet." You said in a monotone voice.