☁️Mitsuya Takashi x Reader - Horror Movie☁️

Again idk who the original artist is

I'm sorry I haven't been writing a lot, I keep saying this but school is making me busy lol
I'm still going to write albeit updates will be painfully slow
I've got 2 books I'm thinking about writing, probably won't have the commitment though lmao

I should have written this for Halloween, even so, maybe I'll write one just for the sake of it....
Nah probably not :)
____________________________

"Do you know what day it is?"
Mitsuya looked at you suspiciously. "What?"
"Halloweeeeen~" you said grinning.
"Do you want to go trick or treating?"
"Nahhh, I want to stay in this year, how about we watch a horror movie?"
"Sure, if you want. Do you have a specific movie in mind?"
"How about....The new Conjuring movie??"
(Hah I still need to watch it)
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah..? Why wouldn't it be?"
"Isn't it supposed to be really scary?"
"Well yeah, duh, that's why I want to watch it." You made a face at Mitsuya. "What's the point of watching a horror movie if you aren't going to get scared?"
"The plot?"
Your mouth dropped a little. "Please tell me you're joking..."
"Well yeah, duh." He said, imitating you.
You hit him lightly on his shoulder while he smirked and laughed.

The occasional jump-scares had you on the edge of your seat, eyes darting across the televisions screen.
"Relax, it's just a movie." Mitsuya mumbled pulling your shoulder towards himself.
The fluffy blanket wrapped around you two was gripped tightly by you. Mitsuya reached for your hands and caressed them, trying to ease your anxiousness.
Shoulder still stiff, and sensing another jump-scare, you covered your face with your hands and peaked through your fingers. Mitsuya had his arm around your shoulder, rubbing gently.
Momentarily distracted, your tense shoulders eased slightly. Then a loud noise from the screen caused you to bury your face into Mistuya's chest.
Realising what you did, you quickly returned to your previous position, apologising quietly.
Mitsuya laughed at you, "No, don't apologise, I made you let your guard down, I'm sorry."
You sighed slightly embarrassed.
"But...That was pretty funny."
You shot him a mean look.
He held his hands up defensively. "Sorry, sorry."
_______________________________

The credits rolled as Mitsuya spoke. "Okay, I'm gonna go to bed now, you sure you're good with sleeping on the sofa?"
"......."
"Are you possessed? Like in the movie?" Mitsuya waved a hand in front of your face.
"No, I was just thinking..."
"Thinking about what? Demons?!"
"Stop it!" You covered your ears with the palms of your hands.
Mitsuya pried your hands away gently. "Do you want to sleep in my bed, and I'll sleep on the sofa instead?"
You shook your head. "That would be the same as me sleeping on the sofa and you sleeping on your bed."
"Should I wait for you to fall asleep on the sofa, then I'll go to bed?"
"What if I wake up and I see something?"
"Come on, there aren't demons here."
"The movie is based on a true story."
"Maybe they're just saying that, also, it's very unlikely that a demon is here. I've lived here for ages and I have been possessed."
"Yet..."
Mitsuya sighed. "I'll stay with you until the morning then."
"Huh?! There isn't enough room."
"I won't lie down, I'll sit."
"Won't it be hard to sleep?"
He shrugged. "Do you want the company or not?"
"Yes, I do, but....How about the bed?"
Mitsuya went a bit red.
"Not like that..." you shook your head.
"We could, if you want to."
"Wait, I take that back, the living room is closer to the door."
Mitsuya burst out laughing.
"Don't laugh at me."
"Sorry, I just find it funny that you're worried about demons and stuff like that."
"It's NOT funny, I'm being serious!"

So, Mitsuya kept you company while you slept. In the morning you looked up to see him with his head forward.
'He's gonna have major neck pain when he gets up...'
_______________________________

"Ugh, my neck."
"Yeah, shouldn't have slept like that."
"Why didn't you wake me up?"
"Because you were making fun of me last night."
"Note to self, don't make fun of (F/N) in the future."
_______________________________

I hope your Halloween was nice, whether or not you "celebrate" it or not

I feel like the first 2 months of the school year went by very quickly, it's getting so cold too, I can't wait to have frostbite :D

Thanks for reading

760 words
02/11/2021