🟣🥊 Tetta Kisaki VS Reader - Don't you remember me? 🥊🟣

I suppose this isn't a romance Oneshot, I just thought of a scenario and I think it would fit Kisaki the best.
Being honest, I don't like Kisaki, he's a great antagonist though.

If you like him, I'm sorry to disappoint you.

Context:
• You had a brother, he was killed by Kisaki in front of you. You sustained major injuries while trying to defend your brother and yourself.
• You wear a surgical mask so that people don't question why you have scars on your face.
• You have a bandage around your hand to protect it, but also for other reasons.
• You joined Valhalla to get revenge on Kisaki.
____________________________

Toman Vs Valhalla ——————————

As Kazutora and Draken were "negotiating", your nails dug into your palms. You wouldnt wait any longer. Thankfully Kazutora had just declared war against Toman.
Before anyone could you react you called out, "KISAKI!!".
Many turned to look at you, Kisaki stared at you as you stepped forward.
"Do you remember me?"
Kisaki raised a brow.
You chuckled, "Well, do you remember me now?!" You said ripping your mask off, a large grin plastered on your face.
Some onlookers murmured, presumably gossiping about your scars.
Kisaki's took in a long breath, his eyes wide, "You're alive...."
"Yeah, I am, and I came here today to kill you.".
You pulled off your the bandages on your hand. "I think, your head would look good on my bedside table." You smirked, dashing straight to Kisaki.
Within a few seconds you were right in front of his face, he took a step back, shocked. Your fist shot to the ground as Kisaki jumped back quickly.

You pulled your fist from the ground, "Don't run away Kisaki, my only family is dead because of you. It's all your fault."
Without warning, you appeared behind him, and using the bandages, you wrapped it around his neck. You pulled it tight as Kisaki struggled.

He flailed. "Help me, Goddamn it!!" He gasped. You heard footsteps behind you, you whipped your head around just before a large bat made contact with your head.
_______________________________

When you eventually came to, you realised that you were laying in a hospital bed.
"I'll keep coming back Kisaki, you'll never live a peaceful life ever again...."
_______________________________

Your life of torment continued, survivors guild and your undying hatred for Kisaki increased day by day. Your sole purpose in this world was to get rid of him. Without Kisaki, less would suffer.
_______________________________

I guess this fuels my anger for Kisaki lmao
I'm writing a few Oneshots atm, thank you for being patient :)

438 words including extra information
02/09/2021