🔥⚫️ Hanemiya Kazutora x Reader - Warm ⚫️🔥

Please don't kill me for writing a Oneshot about him, pleaaseee!!

Also is that picture from the anime because I swear I've never seen him smile like that.....I like it, a lot..

Some wound description and quite a bit of blood.

Context:
• You are Kazutora's roommate, you are both renting an apartment.
• Kazutora hardly talks to you, when he does he's usually aggressive. On one or two off-times he's been somewhat nice.
• You try to avoid him when you're at home with him.
• Takes place after the Valhalla VS Toman fight. (Idk what happens, just pretend that everything was resolved, and uh...yeah.....)
____________________________

Kazutora came home one night, he was battered. Blood dripped onto the hardwood floor as he stumbled through the hallway.

You were in the living room reading a book when you had heard the key being inserted into the lock. In a hurry, you jumped up off of the sofa and tip toed quickly into the hallway and up the stairs. A groan was heard from the other side of the door, you halted.
'Is he okay?'
Cautious, you tip toed back down the stairs to press your ear onto the door, the key jangled in the lock, it seemed like Kazutora was struggling with opening the door. Thinking he was drunk, you decided to open the door for him.
"Kazutora? Are you okay? I'm gonna open the door for you, don't lean on it!" You shouted.
You creaked open the door slowly, you looked up at Kazutora concerned.
"Hey are you okay? The door's open you know, you can come in..." you said hesitantly.
The dim lamp outside casted a shadow over his face, he panted heavily.
"Hey...?"
You extended your hand and put it on his shoulder.
"Are you drunk..?......I can help you inside if you need...."
You wanted to help him, even if he was horrible to you.
Kazutora lifted his head to look at you, his face red and wet. You gasped. "Hanemiya!! What happened, we need to go to the hospital right now!"
"No way!!"
You knew that Kazutora was involved in gangs and such but you never thought that he'd come home like this one day. Not wanting to anger him, you slung his arm over your shoulder as you supported his upper body. He was heavy and you struggled to drag him to the bathroom.

You eventually made it there, you gently lay him on the floor as you turned on the sink tap. You grabbed a clean cloth, dampening it. Kazutora groaned and tried to get up from the floor.
"Please don't move Hanemiya, I'll try and clean up your face a bit."
You knelt down and held the side of his face. He winced, growling at you. You gulped, and started dabbing his bloody cheek with the damp cloth. Kazutora grabbed you and writhed. You persisted, "Stop struggling Hanemiya, I'm only trying to help you! Stay still for a second!"
Kazutora held still as he huffed, "Why?"
You looked into his eyes, and said nothing as you continued to clean his wounds.
When you were satisfied with his face, you noticed that his clothes were caked in dry blood.
'Hopefully that means he isn't bleeding anymore.'
"Hanemiya, could you take off your shirt?"
He snickered slightly, and took his jacket and t-shirt off. His chest rose up and down, small drops of blood slid down his toned abs.
The wound on his side was oozing. Maybe he felt self conscious or maybe embarrassed, but Kazutora placed a hand on his large gash.
You sighed, cleaning the dark cloth and crawling to his side again. You tried to pry his hand away from his injury, he didn't let you.
"Hanemiya, I know it hurts, I need to clean it so that you don't get an infection."
He furrowed his brows angrily.
You thought for a second, then, grabbing a towel you handed it to Kazutora. "Bite down on it."
Kazutora stared at you. You tapped his lips, "Open."
He opened his mouth.
"Gosh you're like a wild animal..." you muttered under your breath. Then you shoved the towel into his mouth and immediately started cleaning his deep wound.
Kazutora screamed into the towel. He screwed his eyes shut as you grimaced, he lay his head on your shoulder.
To your surprise he started making hiccuping noises. You held his head up gently, tears streamed down his face.
"I'm so sorry Hanemiya.."
He whimpered. You embraced him gently before carrying on with cleaning his cut.

A while later, you deemed that the gash was clean enough. Kazutora's head was still resting on your shoulder when you had finished. He was still crying when you looked at him. Thankfully his face looked alright compared to what it looked like before.
You kissed his salty tears away from his cheeks and eyes.
"Don't cry, it's all over, you can go to bed now."
You helped him up and led him to his room.
You had started to feel a fondness towards him. He was so sweet today, he let you clean his wounds and wasn't too aggressive either.
You placed him onto his bed. "Just wait a second, I'm gonna get some painkillers for you."
You hurried towards the bathroom again and grabbed the painkillers, you then went into the kitchen to grab a large cup of water. You ran back to Kazutora's room where he sat quietly.
"Why haven't you gotten into bed? Here I got you painkillers and some water."
You offered both to him. He took the painkillers and gulped down the water.
He sniffed and shivered. You rubbed his back.
"Come on, lie down."
He followed your command as you slid the duvet over his body. Patting his hair you said, "If you need me, shout, I'll come quickly."

As you turned away from him, you felt him tug your shirt.
"I'm cold..." Kazutora whispered.
"I'll get you more blankets, wait here."
You rushed into your room and grabbed the throws that lay on your bed.
"Here."
You draped your throws over his duvet and patted them down.
"Warmer?"
Kazutora shook his head and sniffed again.
You looked around, "How about a hot water bottle?"
"I know something warmer than that."
He reached out and grabbed your waist, pulling you into bed next him.
He held onto your waist as he nuzzled his face into your hair.
"Hanemi-"
"Kazutora."
"....Kazutora..What are you doing?"
"I'm cold, you're warm."
You wriggled.
"Stay here...Don't leave me...."
You stopped moving. You relaxed into him and sighed.
"Okay.."
Kazutora breathed in deeply, then exhaled.
"You smell nice. I'm not gonna let you leave."
He held you tighter, spooning you.
You blushed profusely.

Eventually, you became relaxed and comfortable enough to fall asleep.

You woke up to the sensation of pain. You looked around confused, soon you realised that Kazutora was biting you.
"Hanemiya! What are you doing?!" You shrieked.
Kazutora bit down harder.
"I told you, it's Kazutora!" He grumbled.
"Ahh- Kazutora! Sorry, now stop biting me!"
The pain subsided slightly, but not before you felt him licking the bite mark.
"Kazutora..."
Like he read your mind he replied.
"This shows that you're mine."
You sighed.
"I need to go to the pharmacy to get anti-biotics for you Kazutora. Can you let go?"
"Later, when I'm done."
"When you're done?! You aren't done?!"
"No, not even close."
You didn't want to admit it, but it was so warm and comfortable, the way he held you made you feel safe.
He nibbled at your ear lobe as you shivered.
It kind of felt...good..
_______________________________

I didn't mean for it to end like that lmao
Whatever
Now I need to stare at my ceiling again, I hope I get more ideas.
I hope you enjoyed this Oneshot

1317 words including extra information
18/08/2021