❝𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬❞

"Would you like some chocolate?" Augustus spoke to Charlie, I wanted so badly to tell him that he doesn't want any, but I decided to let it go for now.

"Sure." Charlie said, but Augustus then rudely said to Charlie, "Then you should've brought some." I sighed as I kept Charlie close to me, "Don't mind that mindless boy, he'll get what he deserves, I just know it."

"Let's be friends." said Violet, "Best friends." said Veruca as they held hands, but I could see them look away from one another, such strange and bratty children. Why was I not that surprised, though?

"An important room, this. After all, it is a chocolate factory." Willy said as we followed. "Then why is the door so small?" asked a person, "That's to keep all the great big chocolatey flavour inside." Willy laughed as he opened the door to reveal the breathtaking chocolate river and chocolate waterfall.

"Now, do be careful, my dear children. Don't lose your heads. Don't get overexcited. Just keep very calm." he said as he stood in one spot.

"It's beautiful." Charlie said, holding onto me as if he would onto his mother, I smiled as I rubbed his back,

"What? Oh, yeah, it's very beautiful. Every drop of the river... is hot, melted chocolate... of the finest quality."

"The waterfall is most important. Mixes the chocolate. Churns it up. Makes it light and frothy."

"And, by the way, no other factory in the world mixes its chocolate by waterfall, my dear children."

"And you can take that to the bank. People. Those pipes suck up the chocolate and carry it away all over the factory."

"Thousands of gallons an hour. Yeah. And do you like my meadow? Try some of my grass. Please have a blade."

"Please do. It's so delectable and so darn good-looking."

"You can eat the grass?" asked one of the children,

"Of course you can. Everything in this room is eatable. Even I'm eatable. But that is called cannibalism, my dear children, and is, in fact, frowned upon in most societies."

"Yeah."

"Enjoy. Go on. Scoot, scoot." he said as all the children ran over to the candies and tried everything, I looked down to Charlie, 

"Go on sweetie, you go and try it all too!" I smiled, and he ran off, I stood there feeling his eyes on me, "You still look beautiful, starshine, just like that day we went trick or treating." he said, making me blush, 

"W-Willy... It's been some time since then." I said as he chuckled, "Is he your son... Or?" I flinched, "I never got married, Willy. Charlie is my godson."

He sighed in relief as I felt him kiss along my neck, "Come here." he pulled me behind a giant lollipop tree. 

"I've wanted to do this for a while now." he said as I felt him press his lips against mine. They were soft and tasted like the sweetest of chocolate that he had ever invented. Luckily for me, I was wearing a dress, "Mmm ~" I moaned as he pressed his lips harder against mine.

Willy pressed you against the tree with your hands pinned above your head, he began attacking your neck with soft kisses. 

"W-Willy" you whimpered as you felt him reach down to your cleavage, "I needed this so much, starshine, I wanted you for so long." you felt a knot forming in your lower abdomen as you felt Willy move his hands along your body. 

"If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have opened my factory for those five children." he said, as he let go of your hands, you instantly pulled him in for another kiss.

"And there I thought I'd just ask for that dinner we never had, Mr Wonka." you looked into his eyes as you kissed once more, feeling the warmth radiating off of his body, "I love you, Y/n, I have always loved you. Ever since that day you moved away..." you began to tear up as you looked at him 

"I-I'm sorry that I had left you like that, Willy... It must have been so terrible for you to be alone all this time." you sobbed as he brought you into a hug, "No starshine, don't apologize. It was meant to be this way."

You kissed once more and then suddenly heard someone scream.