❝𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧❞

"Hey, Starshine. How was your meeting with the wedding planner?" he asked as he opened the door to their home. "It was good. Mrs. Evans had some really great ideas for the wedding." Y/n said with excitement written on her face.

"Oh, that's great. Can you give me any hints about what she's planning?" he asked, with slight excitement as well, as he didn't have time to go with her, he thought he could get some intel when she comes back from the meeting... little did he know... "Sorry, Willy. I want to keep it a surprise. But I think you'll really like what she has in mind."

"Okay, I'll trust you. But she did ask a lot of questions about me, didn't she?" he asked, he wondered if she did, most people asked many things, but didn't know how to keep a secret. 

"Well, yeah. She wanted to get to know us better, so she could plan the perfect wedding. But don't worry, she was very professional and respectful."

"I see. I guess I was just a little suspicious. I don't like people poking around in my life."

"I understand. But Mrs. Evans is just trying to help us have the best wedding possible. And I trust her."

"You're right. I shouldn't let my paranoia get in the way. I'm sure everything will be fine."

"Exactly. Now let's focus on the present and all the exciting things we have to look forward to."

"You're right. I'm sorry for being so paranoid. Let's just enjoy our engagement and the lead up to the wedding."

"I agree."

The weather outside was getting warmer as the days passed, Christmas was always sort of warm, so the little snow which had fallen was on the verge of melting, and the small buds of flowers which bloomed in these cold conditions appeared. 

Those which were signs of spring, they bloomed. Y/n stood at the window, the one which had a beautiful dark brown frame. She rubbed her belly, as if she had not yet been to the doctor's office.

As much as she wished to go, the wedding was more important. She was well aware of this, and she was certain the wedding would only make her and the wonky chocolatier closer than ever. It felt like it was morning all over again. 

The night which happened only hours ago, made Y/n blush. One thing she'd never admit, she enjoyed when Willy was... A little more than just a chocolatier...

"Come, starshine..." sounded the voice of the wonky chocolatier, the woman's body shivered with excitement, the mere thought... 

The touch of his hand which took hers, "...let us make sweet, irresistible love." those were the words Y/n needed. Reminded of their childhood, and their first reunion, Y/n and Willy made their way to their private room.

He pulled her up against him, his smile never faltering, and neither did hers as she instantly wrapped her arms around his neck, her lips meeting his in a passionate, yet slow kiss. 

As if they weren't kissing for the 100th or so time, as if it were their first sweet kiss once more. Like it were the first time, they were feeling each other's body in the embrace of the other.

It was dark, there was snow falling outside, signalling that cold winter is still ongoing. 

Willy's hands suddenly found their way to the back of Y/n's dress, her lips parting from the sudden touch of Willy's cold hands, giving him an opportunity to kiss his fiancé even deeper than he already had begun to kiss her.

Moment after moment, the longer they went, the harder it felt to stop, the more they wanted one another, the desire rising to unforeseen levels, Willy's hands undid the back of Y/n's dress, stripping her naked as they passionately kissed. 

With each breath, the girl felt shivers from his hands. However, Willy was not dressed for long, soon enough Y/n gripped the buttons of his shirt and coat.

Undoing them was a bigger challenge than she initially thought, but she would not allow Willy to help her, she refused his help up until the wonky chocolatier realized his wife-to-be was struggling with the buttons. 

"Allow me, my love." He said, and finally, Y/n sighed, "Why must you have such an annoying shirt that I cannot even unbutton?" She pouted cutely, making the chocolatier laugh with content.

"I may as well ask you why you wear a bra, and we both know why that is." He told her, and her face became even redder than it already was, "Oh please, stop being such a smart ass." The woman blushed, looking away from the chocolatier, since she did not want her fiancé to see her face redder than beetroots.

"Starshine... Look at me. Now." He said demandingly. The woman's cheeks brightened up, her eyes slowly filling with passionate love. His eyes were half-lidded as he leaned in, kissing her lips. 

The kiss, which was almost like when they were making chocolates together as coworkers, Willy accidentally caught Y/n by the waist whilst she was on the verge of falling into the large boiling pot of chocolate... strange, is it not? 

How did he know... ah how...

Y/n stood in the living room, thinking, "What if..." she mumbled, thinking back to the day Willy saved her from the boiling chocolate death she could have fallen into. 

What if it were all a set-up... she muttered this was not true, but... the little voice in her head spoke louder than any other thoughts in her mind. 

"Check the old surveillance..." and so... Y/n devised a plan... a plan to prove to herself that what she just remembered... was nothing more than...

...a silly thought.