❝𝐄𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 (𝟏𝟖+)❞

"May I ask you something?" She hesitated, unsure of how to respond. "Of course." He gave her a reassuring nod.

"How do you feel about me?" She blinked, surprised by the question. "What do you mean?" Well... you know... "His voice trailed off."

Do you find me attractive? "She swallowed nervously, a blush creeping up her cheeks. "Well, yes... of course... "She looked away, unable to meet his gaze. "But that doesn't really matter, does it?

"He sighed, running a hand through his hair. "No, I suppose not. "She turned back to him, curious. "Why would you ask? "Because..." He paused, choosing his next words carefully. "Because I want to be your first." "But... I've already..." she went quiet, before looking at him, "I've already had my first time."

He raised an eyebrow, a faint smile crossing his lips. "Yes, you have." She frowned, puzzled. "How do you know?" "Well, I saw it." He chuckled, a smile lighting up his face.

"I saw everything." Y/n's eyes widened in surprise. "Everything?" She asked, her voice barely more than a whisper. "Like... everything?" He nodded, his smile widening. "I watched you for hours, Y/n."

"So... you saw me and my fiancé.... making love in that special room he created for us...?" she asked. He raised a brow, "You think he made that for you? Don't make me laugh, good old William can't do a thing without Zaraeth's help." he cackled at the mention of his relative's name.

Y/n watched in disbelief, "What do you mean?" she asked.

"I mean that your sweet 'fiancé' had loved someone before he met you," Vagloth smirked at Y/n.

"And who was that someone?" Y/n swallowed, her mind racing. "Yours truly." Vagloth cackled whilst Y/n's eyes widened, "Yes, indeed he did. And what did your sweet 'fiancé' think when he found out?" Y/n swallowed, her mind racing.

"He didn't like it." Vagloth grinned, "Oh, he didn't like it at all. In fact, he hated it. He told me that he never wanted to see me again, that he wanted nothing more to do with me." Y/n's eyes widened in shock. "Really?" Vagloth nodded. "Yes, really." Y/n looked down, her face burning red. "Why?" Vagloth shrugged. "It's simple, Y/n. You're a beautiful woman, but I'm a very handsome man."

She looked up at him, confusion filling her eyes. "But why would you say that?" Vagloth smiled, "Because I want you." Her eyes widened in surprise. "W-what?!" She stammered, her heart pounding in her chest. "Why?" Vagloth shrugged. "Because I want you." Y/n blinked, her mouth opening and closing. "V-Vagloth... why?" she stuttered. Vagloth smiled, "Because you are a beautiful woman, Y/n."

Y/n stared at him, her mouth open. "You... you want me?" she whispered. Vagloth smiled, "Yes, I do. But I don't just want you, Y/n. I need you." Y/n stared at him, her mouth opening and closing. "V-Vagloth..." She couldn't even finish her sentence when all of a sudden, she felt his lips press against hers.

She opened her mouth to protest, but instead of stopping, he pushed his tongue inside of her mouth. She moaned softly, feeling herself melting into his kiss.

His hands moved up and down her back, pulling her closer to him. Their tongues danced together as their mouths explored each other's mouths. Y/n moaned softly, her body trembling.

She pulled away from the kiss, "No! Vagloth, I cannot! I'm engaged to William!" she cried out, but it seemed that Vagloth did not care in the slightest, suddenly he bit down into the flesh of her shoulder, and she was silenced, "Natural tranquillizer always comes in handy." he smirked to himself.

Y/n whimpered softly, tears welling up in her eyes. Vagloth chuckled, "Don't worry, Y/n, I won't hurt you too badly." He kissed her neck, his hands moving up and down her back, causing her to shudder.

Vagloth slowly pulled away from her, his hand moving up and down her arm, making her shiver. He smiled at her, "Y/n, I will take you home tonight, but only if you promise to stay with me." Y/n gasped, "What? No!"

Y/n's heart pounded in her chest, torn between fear, confusion, and a sense of betrayal. She couldn't believe what was happening, and the tears in her eyes blurred her vision. Despite the lingering effects of Vagloth's tranquillizer, her determination to return to William burned like a fiery beacon within her.

"No, I won't stay with you," she said, her voice quivering but resolute. "I love William, and I won't betray him or myself."

Vagloth's smile wavered for a moment, but he quickly regained his composure. "Ah, but my dear, you don't understand," he said, his tone silky smooth. "Once you've tasted the wonders of this realm, your mortal attachments will pale in comparison. I can offer you experiences beyond your wildest dreams."

Y/n shook her head, fighting against the haze in her mind caused by the tranquillizer. "No, I won't let you manipulate me. I won't let you erase my memories of William or take away my free will. I want to go back to him."

Vagloth's expression turned darker, and his grip on her tightened slightly. "You're making a grave mistake, my dear," he warned. "I can give you pleasures and power beyond your imagination. You'll forget all about your mortal life, and the bond you have with William will become a mere flicker in the past."

"No," Y/n said firmly, summoning every ounce of strength within her. "I won't be swayed by empty promises. My love for William is real, and I won't let you erase it or change who I am."

Vagloth's eyes bore into hers, a mixture of frustration and fascination in his gaze. "Very well," he said finally, relenting slightly. "I'll give you two choices. You can return to your mortal world, but in doing so, you'll leave behind all memories of William and your life with him. Or, you can stay here with me, and I'll grant you experiences beyond your imagination, but you'll have to sever all ties with your past life."

Y/n's heart sank at the cruel ultimatum. Either way, she would lose something dear to her, and she knew she couldn't make such a monumental decision under duress. Yet, she held onto a glimmer of hope that there might be another way.

"I won't make a choice now," she said, her voice steady despite the turmoil within. "I won't let you manipulate me into abandoning the love I have for William. Give me time to think."

Vagloth's expression hardened, but he released his grip on her. "Very well, but don't take too long," he warned. "I can be patient, but my offer won't last forever."

As Y/n's mind cleared from the effects of the tranquillizer, she knew she had to act wisely and find a way to escape this enigmatic demon's clutches. She couldn't let him dictate her destiny or erase her precious memories with William. There had to be a way to outwit Vagloth and return to the life she loved.

With her resolve strengthened, Y/n began to devise a plan, searching for any opportunity that would allow her to escape this surreal realm and find her way back to William. She knew she couldn't do it alone, and she hoped that the bond she shared with William would guide him to her, even if their memories were temporarily erased.

In the realm of magic and mystery, Y/n's battle for love and freedom had just begun, and she would stop at nothing to reclaim her life and the love she cherished with every fibre of her being.