❝𝐕𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧❞

"Switch on the lights!" — Willy shouted as you were holding one another. As the lights turned on, you let go of one another, as to not make a scene. "People, keep an eye out. We're passing some very important rooms here." — Willy said, as you looked around to see what he was talking about. It was quite interesting and Charlie seemed to be enjoying it as well. 

"What do you use hair cream for?" — asked Violet's mother, "To lock in moisture." — said Willy making you chuckle once more, he was hilarious to you. Suddenly you passed by a giant window, and you could see a cow getting whipped by the Oompa-Loompas. 

"Whipped cream." — said Charlie, making you smile, "Precisely." — Willy laughed, "That doesn't make sense." — said Veruca, "For your information, little girl whipped cream isn't whipped cream at all unless it's been whipped with whips. Everybody knows that."

"Stop the boat." — suddenly he said, making you almost jump in fear, "I wanna show you guys something." — he said as he waited for everyone to get off of the boat. "Now, this is the most important room in the entire factory. Now, everyone, enjoy yourselves, but just don't touch anything." — he said, "Okay? Go on. Go on, scoot."

"Hey, Mr. Wonka, what's this?" — asked Violet, everything seemed to be going so well too, you decided to stay close to Willy just in case. "Oh! Let me show you." — he said as an Oompa-Loompa passed him a red ball. "Thank you." — he said,

"These are Everlasting Gobstoppers. They're for children who are given very little allowance, mind. You can suck on it all year, and it'll never get any smaller." — he explained, leaving you and Charlie speechless. He laughed, "Isn't that neat?"

"It's like gum." — said Violet, "No." — Willy replied, "Gum is for chewing. If you tried chewing one of these Gobstoppers, you'd break all your little teeth off." — he explained, "But they sure do taste terrific." — he said as he walked over to another invention of his, "And this is Hair Toffee." — he exclaimed, 

"You suck down one of these little boogers and in exactly half an hour a brand-new crop of hair will grow out over the top of your little noggin. And a moustache. And a beard." — Willy explained, only to have Mike comment again, "Who wants a beard?" — he asked, making you roll your eyes, you were really getting annoyed because of this kid, and Willy seemed to have taken note of this. 

"Well, beatniks, for one. Folk singers and motorbike riders. You know, all those hip, jazzy, super-cool, neat, keen and groovy cats. It's in the fridge, daddy-o. Are you hep to the jive? Can you dig what I'm laying down? I knew you could. Slide me some skin, soul brother." — offered Mike a low five, but soon pulled his hand back. 

"Unfortunately, the mixture isn't right yet. Because an Oompa-Loompa... tried some yesterday, and, well, he..." — he went quiet as the Oompa-Loompa approached him. "How are you today? You look great."  — he walked over to another invention, "Watch this." 

Alarms sounded and lots of machinery moved around, only to produce a single strip of gum. "You mean that's it?" — asked Mike. "Do you even know what "it" is?" — asked Willy, causing you to yawn, this actually seemed to have upset Willy, but you began feeling slightly tired, not even half way there, and you had a feeling you had seen all of this before. "It's gum." — said Violet. 

"Yeah. It's a stick of the most amazing and sensational gum in the whole universe. Know why? Know why? Because this gum is a full three-course dinner all by itself." — Willy explained as he chuckled softly to himself. He then burst into a small laughter, "Why would anyone want that?" — asked Mr Salt, causing you to roll your eyes, they are only making this tour longer than it needs to be. 

"It will be the end of all kitchens and all cooking." "Just a little strip of Wonka's magic chewing gum and that is all you will ever need at breakfast, lunch, and dinner. This piece of gum happens to be tomato soup, roast beef and blueberry pie."