❝𝐁𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐞𝐢𝐥❞

Willy and Hubert continued their exploration of the labyrinthine corridors, their steps echoing in the dimly lit space. The air was filled with a mix of anticipation and nervousness as they discussed their plans to save Y/n, the missing piece of their shattered family.

"Hubert, we need to find Y/n," Willy said, his voice filled with determination. "She's out there somewhere, lost in one of those countless universes you've discovered. We have to bring her back."

Hubert nodded, adjusting the contraption he held in his hands—a compact device with a small screen and a series of buttons. "I understand, Willy. And I think I've developed a tool that can help us in our search. It's a DNA search invention, capable of pinpointing the exact universe Y/n is hidden away at."

Willy's eyes widened with surprise and hope. "You've been busy, Hubert. I had no idea you were working on something like this."

Hubert chuckled softly, a glimmer of pride in his eyes. "Yes, well, science has always been my secret passion. Candy-making is only one of my many talents. But let's focus on finding Y/n. We need to locate her as soon as possible."

Willy furrowed his brow. "But how can we find her if we don't have her DNA?"

Hubert reached into his pocket and pulled out a small locket, delicately crafted with intricate designs. "I've been discreetly collecting some of Y/n's belongings over the years. This locket contains a strand of her hair—a precious piece of her essence. With this, my invention can trace her exact location."

Willy marvelled at the locket, his heart filled with gratitude for Hubert's foresight. "Thank you, Hubert. I had no idea you cared so much."

Hubert's expression softened, and he placed a hand on Willy's shoulder. "Our family may have been fractured, but that doesn't mean we don't love each other. We have a chance to make things right, to bring Y/n back to where she belongs."

With a determined nod, Willy handed the locket to Hubert, who carefully inserted it into the device. The screen flickered to life, displaying a complex interface filled with swirling patterns and numbers.

"Let's begin," Hubert said, his voice filled with a mix of excitement and apprehension. "This invention will scan through countless universes, cross-referencing the DNA sample with various probabilities until we find the universe Y/n resides in."

As Hubert manipulated the buttons and settings on the device, the labyrinthine corridors around them seemed to fade into the background. The brothers were consumed by the gravity of their task, their shared purpose driving them forward.

Hours turned into minutes as the device diligently worked its magic, searching for the precise coordinates of the universe that held Y/n. Willy paced nervously, occasionally stealing glances at Hubert's focused expression.

Finally, the screen emitted a soft beep, and an image materialized—a visual representation of the universe where Y/n resided. Willy's heart skipped a beat as he saw the familiar landscapes and colors, a world that held the answers they sought.

"We found her, Willy," Hubert exclaimed, his voice filled with a mix of relief and excitement. "Y/n is in this universe. Now, we just need to gather our courage and embark on the journey to bring her back."

Meanwhile... Y/n's eyes fluttered open, and she found herself in a stark white room, the sterile atmosphere sending chills down her spine. Panic surged through her veins as she realized she was bound by cold, metal chains that restrained her wrists and ankles. Fear constricted her chest, and she frantically searched her surroundings for any signs of escape or answers.

The room was devoid of any furniture or windows, save for a single flickering lightbulb hanging from the ceiling. Its dim illumination cast eerie shadows that danced upon the sterile walls. Y/n's heart pounded in her ears as she strained against the chains, desperately attempting to break free.