❝𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞❞

After the other two kids had gone, I saw it was only Y/n and Charlie. "On with the tour. There's still so much left to see. Now... how many children are left?" — I asked and Y/n only spoke, "Mr. Wonka... Charlie's the only one left now."

"You mean, you're the only one?" — I asked the boy, not minding my starshine's expression. "Yes."

"What happened to the others? Oh, my dear boy! That means you've won! Oh, I do congratulate you. I really do. I'm absolutely delighted. I had a hunch right from the beginning. Well done. Now, we mustn't dilly or dally."

"We have an enormous number of things to do before the day's out. But luckily for us, we have the great glass elevator to speed things along -" — I smacked into the glass elevator, earning myself a chuckle from Y/n, "Come along now." — she said as she helped me up, "Let's speed things along." — I said, opening the elevator.

"Come on." — he said as we got on, he pressed one button, ""Up and Out"?" — Charlie asked, "What kind of room is that?" — "Hold on." — he said, and we did. I held Charlie close to me, just in case. "Oh, my goodness." — I mumbled to myself, "We're gonna need to go much faster, otherwise we'll just never break through." — he said, making me nervous, "Break through what?"

"I've been longing to press that button for years. Well, here we go. Up and out!" — he said excited, and I felt my stomach churn, "But do you really mean...?" — I didn't get to finish that question when he said, "Yeah. I do." — I felt myself go ghastly pale, almost as him, "But it's made of glass. It'll smash into a million pieces." — I said now very concerned. 

"Where do you live?" — he asked, and Charlie spoke, "Right over there. That little house." — we flew over the house and finally the glass elevator began dropping down. With me wanting to scream my lungs out.

Once we crashed, Grandma Georgina spoke, "I think there's someone at the door." — finally, Charlie greeted his parents, "Hi, Mom!" — the elevator dinged, as the door opened, "Mom! Dad! We're back!" — he said as he ran over to them, I was still slightly in shock, so Willy led me out by the hand. 

"Charlie." — his parents said in unison, causing me to sigh in relief that I'm finally out of that elevator. "Goodness." — I mumbled, "This is Willy Wonka. He gave us a ride home." — said Charlie as he introduced Willy to his parents, I was slightly lost as I noticed I was still holding onto him for support. 

"I see that." — said Mr Bucket, "You must be the boy's..." — again, he couldn't say the word, I sighed deeply as I looked at him, "Parents?" — spoke Mr Bucket. "Yeah. That." — finally, I snapped out of it and spoke, "He says Charlie's won something." — he looked at me and then walked around looking and checking out the house, "Not just some something. The most "something" something... of any something that's ever been." — he said, sounding excited, "I'm gonna give this little boy my entire factory."

I frowned as I looked at him, he never wanted to give his things to anyone, let alone... I sighed as I spoke, "You must be joking." — but the way he looked at me, it told me a completely opposite story, "No, really. It's true. Because you see, a few months ago, I was having my semi-annual haircut and I had the strangest revelation. In that one silver hair I saw reflected my life's work my factory, my beloved Oompa-Loompas. Who would watch over them after I was gone? I realized in that moment: I must find an heir." — he finally finished his little story and turned to Charlie,

"And I did, Charlie. You." — he said, but I was still suspicious of this, there had to be a catch of some sorts, "That's why you sent out the golden tickets." — Charlie said, making me look at Willy, "Uh-huh. I invited five children to the factory and the one who was the least rotten would be the winner. That's you, Charlie." — he said, and now I just waited to hear the part where he'd ask for something or give his conditions. 

"So, what do you say? Are you ready to leave all this behind and come live with me at the factory?" — I waited and watched him, something wasn't right. "Sure. Of course. I mean, it's all right if my family come too?" — he asked, and Willy merely spoke, "Oh, my dear boy, of course they can't. You can't run a chocolate factory with a family hanging over you like an old, dead goose. No offence." — he said nonchalantly. 

"None taken, jerk." — said grandpa George, "A chocolatier has to run free and solo. He has to follow his dreams. Gosh darn, the consequences. Look at me. I had no family, and I'm a giant success." — he said, I just felt as if I heard a crack coming from my chest. 

"So if I go with you to the factory, I won't ever see my family again?" — he said, looking at him with what seemed like a sad expression, "Yeah. Consider that a bonus." — Willy said as he looked at the boy with a smile, I couldn't understand why would he do this?

"Then I'm not going. I wouldn't give up my family for anything. Not for all the chocolate in the world." — he said, making me internally sigh in relief, I was so happy, I would not survive my godson saying yes to Willy's offer. How was he not ashamed? 

"Oh, I see. That's weird. There's other candy too besides chocolate." — Willy seemed as if he was trying to bribe Charlie to go with him, and I wasn't going to let that happen. "I'm sorry, Mr. Wonka. I'm staying here." — he said more confidently and certain of his choice, I felt proud of him for saying what he really wants.

"Wow. Well, that's just...unexpected... and... weird. But I suppose, in that case, I'll just... Goodbye, then. Sure, you won't change your mind?" — he asked once more, not even bothering to look at me, did he not see the potential? Or was he just that dense?!

"I'm sure." — said Charlie, and only then did Willy look up at me, "And you? Will you come with me, Y/n?" — he asked, I could only frown at him, "I believe I'd just hang over you like a dead goose, now wouldn't I?" — I said as I felt tears fall down my cheeks, "I will be seeing you some other time, Charlie, and good day to you buckets." — I said as I walked off and out of their house, just crying my eyes out.