ARE YOU SERIOUS?

You were getting ready to go to the club and feel good. It was your 20th birthday so you were gonna go out with a bang.

You didn't have any luck with friends and your only friend wasn't in town. But that wasn't gonna stop you from having fun.

You were wearing a red sparkly body con thigh high dress. You had on some black stiletto heels and a prada handbag. Your hair was straightened and nice and silky.

"Okayyy i look good." You say to yourself turning around.

You pick up your phone and keys and head out to your car. You lived in a nice modern penthouse. You drove a mercedes. You weren't rich but you sure as hell weren't broke.

It took about 20 minutes to get to the club and park. When you got inside it was super chill and laid back. You were surprised because usually clubs were more on the loud and crowded side but you didn't mind at all, you actually liked it more this way.

You went up to the bar to get a soda, you weren't really one for drinking.

"Hi can i get a soda." You say.

"Of course what kind?" The bartender asks.

"prite." You reply back.

"Ok that's $2.00." He says.

You hand him the money and he comes back with the soda. You sip on it through out your dancing, but you did notice this korean or japanese man eyeing you the whole time.

'of course he's korean, im in korea'  You mentally face palmed yourself.

"You started to feel tingly sensations all throughout your body. Then you heard gun shots.

"Are you serious right now bro." You actually face palmed yourself this time.

Everyone started running to the exit, but you on the other hand. Before you could even start to walk, you trip and fall then black out.

20 Min Time Skip

"What the fuck." you say rubbing your head.

You see your in some kind of truck or van.

"Oh it looks like the princess is finally awake." A random man says.

"Where am i." You ask looking around.

"You're somewhere- well i don't know." He says.

"What do you want from me bro?" You ask, putting your head in your hands.

"Well i don't know that but the boss needs you." He replies with a simple shrug.

"You never know anything." You mumble to yourself.

About a hour or so the truck van thingy stops.

"Alright come on pretty girl." The man says.

"What's your name." You ask.

"I don't know if i should tell you." He says.

"Oh come on we could be friends, if i'm gonna stay here." You raise you eyebrows.

"It's felix there come on get out now." He demands.

"Ok ok i'm getting out." You raise your hands in defeat. You see this huge mansion, that looked pretty new; you inaudibly gasped at the sight of it.

You make it into the house and everything is filled with grey and black decor.

"Woah." You say looking around.

"Come on pretty girl i don't wanna keep him waiting." Felix says walking faster.

"Ok stop walking so fast." You say trying to catch up.