WHAT DO YOU MEAN

"What do you mean go on 'tour'." I ask giving him and interesting look.

"Well- before he can even start his sentence i cut him off. "Shhh be quiet let me think." I say putting my finger up to his lips.

I'm thinking? Ok i got it.

"What are you, you're korean and you said you have you go on tour. But you're a mafia leader, don't tell me you're in a k-pop group." I think out loud.

He just nods.

"How are you in a group but you're- you know what i'm not gonna ask."

"Well i'll answer that for you, i was out one day but i got an email about a boy group about 4 years ago so i took it and i was there for about 2 but then my father had kinda 'promoted' me to be the mafia leader. I couldn't really deny the offer but i didn't want to let the boys down so i took both." He says.

"But i have been out for a little while looking for you but now i have to go back or i'll be kicked out and i miss the boys." He finishes.

"aww that's cute but i don't have to go do i?" I ask.

"Uhm yea." He answers.

"Why?"

"Because you need to meet them eventually, you're gonna go on tour with me." He smiles.

"You're lucky you're so cute." I squish his cheeks and then kiss him. He moves his hand down to my thighs trying to get to the middle of my you know what.

I grab onto his wrists and move them up to my waist. Little boy does not know how to keep his hands to himself.

I pull away and look into his eyes and put my head into the crook of his neck. He starts rubbing my back in circles.

"The plane leaves in two days so that should be enough time for you right?"

"Yea i guess even though i just got my ass annihilated." i let out a little laugh.

"Wait what's your group name?" I ask.

"Stray kids."

"Wait HOW DIDN'T NOTICE IM SO STUPID?" i exclaim. He just laughs.

"Boy ain't no way i listen to you, w-wait chan is gonna be there?" I ask.

"Y-Yes why?" He hesitantly answers.

"I love him and like everyone else." I say getting off the bed thingy.

"I'm in love with them i gotta go." i say running out the door.

"Imani where are you going." I can hear him yell.

Timeskip

"Felix i'm mad at you." I state.

"Why what did i do?"

"It doesn't matter now i already know the truth."

"Imani if you don't tell me i'm not gonna sneak you ice cream anymore." He threatens.

"Ok ok why didn't you tell me that you were in a 'boy band' hm?" I sass him.

"Girl bye how didn't you know?" He says with a duh expression.

"Anyways I wanna go watch a movie i'm bored." I say leaning my head on his shoulder and dismissing his question.

"Yes what do you want to watch?" He asks.

"I don't know."

He sighs; "How about finding nemo." He suggests.

"Great idea felix." I smile.

"I know." He smirks. I just roll my eyes getting comfortable.

"HEY I WANNA CUDDLE TOO." Hyunjin shouted. 

He made his way to the couch and in between my legs to get comfortable, and I started playing with his hair subconsciously.

"ew"

2 hours later

I low key fell asleep but woke up when the movie ended, hyunjin was nowhere to be found i guessed that he went to his room. I got up and put the blanket on felix and made my way to the room.

I got in my room and decided to change into something my comfortable.

I was washing my face but i got a knock on the door.

I went up to the door and opened it. It was Hyunjin.

"Yes?" I question.

"Oh i just wanted to give you this." He says as he hands me a box.

I opened it and it was a phone. "I transferred everything from your old phone onto that one so you could have a new one." He said scratching the back of his neck.

"Aww jin thank you." I say going up to him hugging him.

He hugs back like he didn't want to let go, we hug for a few more seconds before we let go.

"Do you want to come to my room for the night?" He asks.

"Sure i'll be there in a few seconds." I smile. "Ok i'll be waiting."He returns the smile.

I finished what i was doing before i made my way to his room.

"Jin?" I say in a questioning tone since i didn't see him when i walked into the room.

"I'm in the bathroom." I hear his voice call out. I walk to the bathroom and see him in some shorts and no shirt.

'lawd have murthy' 

I shake my head getting the dirty thoughts out of my head.

I turn around and get on the bed.

Not to long after Hyunjin comes out the bathroom and joins me in the bed.

"Jin?" I say turning my head and looking at him. "Yes?" He answers also turning his head to look at me.

"Why did you decide to find me after all these years?" I ask.

"Well first i missed you and i wasn't waste my opportunity to find you when i had the chance to. I also had to get married as you already know, but i knew that if i was able to see you again you were the one i was going to marry." he explains. "but i didn't know if you remembered me and i didn't want you to think that i left you because i didn't like because that was not  the reason." He continued. "Also Seok was coming after you for no reason." He finished.

"Awwwe jin you're getting mushy on me." I say trying not to cry. I wasn't the biggest crier but when it came to sentimental stuff i would cry.

A single tear came out and i tried to hide it but he must of noticed because he pulled me into his arms.

He rubs my back comforting me in his arms.

"I would never forget you Hwang Hyunjin never." I state sniffling after. "I know its just that we haven't seen each other in so long that i thought you did." He says lowly.

"Never." I mumble.

"Let's go to sleep we have stuff to do tomorrow." He says closing his eyes. 

"Okay."

(AWWW how cutsy patootsy)

Words: 1048