WELL NO FUCKIN SHIT

I wake up in the arms of absolutely nobody. Jin was nowhere to be seen, so i got up and went to my room. I went to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

Once i was done with my quick shower, I put on a over oversized t-shirt and some shorts. I walked downstairs and went to the kitchen.

"Oh there you are." Hyunjin says walking to me.

"Yes here i am." I say dodging him.

"Hey why are you dodging me." He says coming up to me, again i dodge him.

After dodging him for a while i'm backed on to the wall. He puts his hand on my throat and looks into my eyes.

"Now answer me." he demands.

"I couldn't find you ok? I didn't know where you were." I say looking away.

"Aww you missed me." he says putting his hand on my chin and making me look at him. He smashes his lips onto mine, making my head hit against the wall.

It gets more and more intense by the second. I push him away while catching my breath.

"Jin we're in the kitchen." I say.

"Uhm ok what about it." He says licking his lips.

"People could see. And people as in felix?" I sit down.

"As i said ok if i wanted to i could fuck you on the counter, dining table, refrigerator, freez-" you cut him off before he can say anything else.

"Ok ok i get it." I say rolling my eyes.

"Yea you better." He says before walking up to me.

"What are you doing to day?" I  ask.

"It's what we are doing today. You are going to be training today." He say rubbing my head.

"Oh it shouldn't be too bad." I mumble.

"We're leaving in 10 minutes you probably want to change into something better." He informs me.

I get up and give him a quick kiss before walking to my room. I change into something more fitting for training

I put on a t-shirt and some shoes then walk out. "Hey felix." I say getting a cold bottle of water. out of the refrigerator.

"Hey imani we're are you goin?" He asks.

"Training what about you?" Iask.

"On a date." he smiles.

"Ooh with whooo." I say dragging out the who'.

"Jaiden." He blushes.

"Oooh well have fun, she likes hard and rough." I say raising my eyebrows up and down smiling before looking for jin.

"OH COME ON IMANIII." I can hear him yell.

I go into jin's room. "Jinnn are you readyy." I called out to him.

"Yea come in the bathroom." He says.

"You ready to go?" i ask.

"Yea lemme get my wallet and phone and we'll be off." He got his wallet and we were off to somewhere, i don't really know.