BIRTHDAY BOY

When i woke up i was in the room by myself which was very depressing. Jin just left me alone for the whole night, i got over it knowing that i would see them again soon.

I got up and went to the shower and got cleaned up then brushed my teeth. Picking out a outfit i got some sweat pants and a tank top.

Rubbing the ointment on my tattoo so that it wouldn't get "infected".

FLASHBACK

"are you sure it's not gonna hurt." i asked the tattoo artist.

"no i put some numbing cream since this is your first tattoo." he reassured me.

END OF FLASHBACK

Nobody knows that i "got" this tattoo, i got it before we left to go see the boys.

I looked at in the mirror: "HYUNJIN'S PUSSY"

It said right above my you know what. I came out the room to a loud boo.

"WHAT THE FUCK." i screamed.

"Give me my 2k now felix." hyunjin smirked. He came up to me and hugged me.

"Look I know that what i did was unplanned but i'm sorry and i want to have a good day." he apologized.

By the end of his speech i was hugging him back.

"It's ok but don't do that again or i'm not coming with you." i joke smiling.

"I have to go but i'm gonna have that guy come that did you makeup the other time do it this time soo~" he says dragging out the soo which i think he wanted me to answer him.

"ok." i say keeping it short and simple.

"see you." he winks and then gives me a quick kiss.

Timeskip

I was on my phone and it's been about hour and there is still no one here.

As i close my phone i hear some one call my name, "OH IMANIIII ITS ME BAEE." he calls out.

I get up and quickly jog downstairs and see him standing there with all his stuff.

I give him a quick hug then sit down in the chair.

"i am in a little bit of a time crunch i have like an hour and a half to do this." he nod taking all his stuff out.

"oh and don't worry i have everything planned out for your look." he smiles.

I just nod.

Timeskip
(because i'm lazy)

"ok easy one...two...three." he said then uncovering my eyes.

"oh gosh you literally did your thing i look so good." i praise him.

"thank you but that's you bebe."

It was time for him to go and i helped him pack up little bit even after he kept telling me "stop i don't want you to mess up your beauty.