WHAT THE FUCK?

"Why are you looking at me like that jin." I say backing up a little.

"I can't take it anymore imani." He says.

"W-what do you mean." I unfortunately stutter. 

"You know exactly what i mean." He says looking down at me.

"No, I don't know." I reply.

"Yea you're driving me fucking crazy." He says analyzing my face.

"Huh i do- i get cut off by him smashing his lips into mine. I kiss back.

He lifts me up and starts walking to the bed. He sits down so that i'm now straddling him. I push him down. His hands make their way up and down my ass. I moan into the kiss and he uses his hands to start grinding me on him. He flips us over so that he's now on top.

I open my eyes and i pulled out of my hazy mind. "What the fuck." I say pushing him away.

"What? You know you liked it." He smirks.

"No i didn't." I say.

"You know you did stop lying to yourself." He says.

"This is probably all a part of your little plan, make me go crazy over you but when you really just wanna use me." I say.

"A plan? this is all real, baby." He says before walking out.

"Oh my god i swear he's messing with me." I say. "I need to get out of here."

Time skip

 I wake up to the sound of the wonderful banging on my door.

"What the hell do they want." I mumble.

"Yes." I say rubbing my eyes.

"Uhhh what was i supposed to tell her." Felix says looking to the side.

"What do you want felix." I grumble.

"Uhh- oh be ready in 10 minutes we're going out." He quickly says before dashing away quickly.

"That's not enough time."

I start to walk to the bathroom, wash my face and brush my teeth. After i'm done with that i get in the shower and wet my hair (you took out the wig) so that it is easier to manage.

I put on a robe and started to brush out my hair. I decided to just pull it into a slightly messy bun.

Once i'm done with that i go to the closet and look for something to wear. I find a checkered spaghetti strap dress, and i pair it with some slide on vans.

I get a cute hand bag and walk out the door. I am met with a no noise house. "Where is everybody?" I ask myself. "FELIX." I call out.

No response. "HYUNJIN." I call out but this time there is a response.

"In my room." He replies faintly but i still hear him. I start to look for his room, a little bit of looking i find it. "You look very... beautiful." He says.

"Thank you- you look nice too." I say. He had on some jeans and a black graphic t-shirt.

"Where's felix?" i ask. "I don't know, are you ready to go." He says. "Uh yea i guess." I say.

We walk out and get into a matte black lamborghini. "Ok so where are we going?" I ask.

"Uhh to the...mall." He replies.