COME FUCKIN ON

Hyunjin Pov

I wake up to no one in my arms. Me and Imani have been good. But she's giving me mixed signals, i don't know what to do. One second she's kissing and all over me the next she doesn't even wanna look at me. What am i doing wrong?

 I get up and go to the bathroom to take a shower and brush my teeth.

After i'm done with that i put on some shorts and went out of my room. I see imani and go up to her using my hand around her neck to pull her back and kiss her.

"Hello to you too." She says pulling away. 

"Hello." I reply back.

"Where are you going?" She asks.

"To go train." I answer back. 

"Lemme come with you." She says. 

"Uhm no you're stitches need to heal still, the doctor is coming today to check on them and you." I say. 

"Aww come fuckin on." i can hear her mumble. "You can always watch me." i suggest. In the next couple seconds shes limping next to me.

We make it to the gym and i sit her on a chair. "Can i ask you some questions?" she asks. "Go ahead." i answer.

Your Pov

"Ok so like when are we getting married?" I ask. He goes up to the weight bench and puts 110 on each side.

 'damn he can lift that much?'

"w-well i put that off so i-in about to a two and a half month" He says as he starts lifting. 

"That's kinda quick what was the original date." I say. 

"Funny it would be tomorrow." He replies. "Damn." I mumble. 

"I'm bored can we do something else?" I ask. 

"Well you can find something to do, i'm working out right now." He says. I lay on the floor watching his already sweaty body lift weights. 

I stand up to stretch and move into a different position, due to the fact i was in the same one for quite a while. Hyunjin quickly glanced at me and his eyes widened. Before i could say something he beat me to it.

"Hey mani you got sum down there." He snickered. 

I looked down and there was a wet spot on my sweat and sure enough it was a big one too. 

I didn't pee on myself, i would've noticed.

"WHA- i rushed out the room and quickly went to the bathroom in my room. I changed my sweats and went with black shorts.

"alright i can't go back there because that was too embarrassing i'm just gonna go stay in his room." I say walking to his room. I turn on the tv and see a laptop. I open it and sure enough it's already unlocked.

 I start to scroll and type in sephora, i see a bunch of makeup choices and add them to the cart. It was in that moment i remembered, i don't know anything. "Fuck how am i supposed to order this, i'm so fucking stupid." I curse myself out. I click check out and see that everything is already entered. "ahh good for me." i say out loud. 

But i remembered i didn't even ask him or anything, i decided to just close the laptop and wait for him to come back.

I laid my head down on a pillow and in the next few moments i was sleeping.

Hyunjin Pov

I finished up my workout and headed out. I got to my room to only see that imani sleeping on my bed, as quiet as possible i turn on the shower and get in.

After i'm done with that i go to my office. I start to work on some of my work i haven't completed. The side people don't know is that we actually have to work and not always kill. 

Your Pov

I wake up to the sound of silence. I get up and start to look for Hyunjin. I knock on about five doors before i get an answer. 

"Come in." A voice says. I walk in and see him shirtless, i walk in a plop on the couch he had in there.

"You good?" He asks.

"Never been better." I mumble. 

"I swear imani everything will get better you just have to trust the process." He says.

"What process Hyunjin? I've been here for i don't even know. I haven't been able to do anything i've been stuck in t-this hell hole." I say getting up. "I just want to got back to normal."

"It's for your own good." He answers calmly.

"For my own good, for my own good." i repeat laughing a bit. "I have no idea what you think this. I know damn well you know this is all for you." I say as my voice gets louder.

"No you don't understand imani that this is for your own good. You just don't understand." He says getting up as well.

"Of course i don't understand Jin why don't you enlighten me, huh? I was doing so good on my own until you- you decided to come along." My voice cracks.

"NO IMANI YOU REALLY DON'T FUCKING UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING IVE TRIED TO DO WAS FOR YOU. I'VE TRIED TO MAKE YOU AS HAPPY AS POSSIBLE." he bursts out getting closer. 

"You know what Hyunjin i'm done. IM DONE WITH THIS AND YOUR BULLSHIT I HATE YOU." I yell trying to get to the door. 

"Yea yea imani you don't mean that, you'll come crawling back to me just like the rest of them." He says.

"W-what." I say looking back. 

"You heard me if you want to go good luck have a great experience." He says waving his hand good bye. 

"Fuck you." I say before i walk out.

"YOU FUCKING WISH." I hear him yell.

I go to my room and find a suit case. I pack clothes and other necessities i need. I finish that and start to look for a discreet exit in the room. I find a window that looks quite easy to open. I try to open it but it is sealed shut, i run to the bathroom and get a pair of scissors. Iscratch that across the sealed part and it starts to come off.

"Bingo."

"Now all i have to is wait till the night." I say looking at the clock. 

'10:34 p.m.'

"Ok maybe around 12, and then i can get out of here." I say to myself. I go to my bed and lay down.

Soon a little while later i fall asleep.

alrighty here is a another chapter i took a little break, but i'm back. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I love you see ya, don't forget to comment and vote.

(goodnight what the fuck.. so sorry to all that read the first version)

Words: 1.1k