MAD?

"oh shit that feels so good keep going holyy yes right there."

"yea that must of felt good." he says rubbing my back.

"yea it did, but it still kinda hurts still though." i glare at him.

"i said i'm sorry." he sighs.

We got here when Hyunjin pushed me off the bed on accident while we were sleeping.

"I forgive you, but what are we gonna do today?" i ask snuggling closer to him.

"well we were gonna go bowling or to the arcade something like that." he states his original plan.

"oh what if we go to a carnival or amusement park." i suggest.

"that's a great idea but right now let's go back to sleep it's 4:00 am." he says placing his hand under my shorts on my bare ass cheek.

He's been doing this for a while and it's pretty comfortable considering that his body temperature is naturally warm.

We both fall back asleep cuddling with each other.

5 hours later
Hyunjin Pov

I had woke up but imani was still sleeping peacefully while i was on the phone.

"ok so the preparations for the gala are final and everything is set?" i ask making sure.

"yes sir there is heavy protection and security." my assistant assures.

"ok and who will be there?"

"you're mother and father and just some relatives." he answers.

"oh ok talk to you later." i hung up the phone.

"who was that?" imani questions.

"oh just my assistant." I crawl in between her legs pulling the cover over us.

"mmm ok." she closes her eyes.

"we need to get up come on." i say trying to pull her up.

"your the one that decided to pull the cover over us."

"ughh just come on." i take the covers off of us.

I get up and then she gets up aswell, as we head to the bathroom to do what we usually do in the bathroom.

Wrapping my arms are her waist bending down to put my head in he crook i her neck. "you're so beautiful princess."

"thank you baby you are very handsome." she compliments me back.

I let go before i get to ahead of my self. "ok what should i wear this or this." she says holding up a black body suit and a over sized shirt and some jeans.

"the body suit because of your curves." i answer.

"ok thank you." she trails off into the bathroom.

I start to change into just a shirt and some regular sweat pants. Not to long after she comes out, looking as beautiful as ever.

"you look so good princess." i compliment her.

She just smiles.