PARENTS

One Week Time skip

I wake up to the blinding lights in my room. I roll out of my bed like literally, i fall out of bed.

"Fuck that hurt." I mumble.

The door busts open. "What what happened." Felix asks.

"Nothing i'm fine." I say getting up.

"Oh well breakfast is ready and Hyunjin wants you." He says before walking out.

Things between me and hyunjin have been been going good. We've been getting closer, and have been sharing a couple things about each other.

I'm still keeping myself closed because i don't know him fully.

I make up the bed and head to the kitchen. "Ooh food i love food." I say getting a plate.

Once i filled the plate with all my favorites i sit down and start to eat.

"Oh there you are." hyunjin says.

"Yea." i say.

"I have someone to come here and get you ready for dinner tonight." He says.

"Uh ok anything else." I say putting my plate in the sink.

"Uhm no but i'll be out for a little." He adds. "Ok bye." I say walking away.

Hyunjin Pov

"Dang why is she so rude." I say to myself. "I mean i am mean too i guess." I add.

I walk out and get in my car. I start to drive to the mafia 'headquarters'.

Once i get there i check in and go to my office. I start to work on the computer and someone knocks on the door.

"Come in." I say.

"Hey sir." My assistant says.

"What do you want." I say rubbing my temples.

She has always been the flirty type, and has tried to get with me multiple times. But i didn't want her, she is a good assistant but acts like a fucking bitch. The only reason i haven't let her go is because of her father.

"Uhh there is someone downstairs in the chamber and the file is there. Also that slut girl you have the stylist is there." she mumbled the last part but i for sure heard her.

"What did you say." I say getting up. "Nothing sir enjoy your day." She quickly said and left.

"That's what i thought let's go see what i have to do." I say.

I make it to the chamber and see a a file sticking out.

"Ahh a betrayer." I say pushing the door open.

"Joonyoung i never thought that this day would come." I say going to my gun collection.

"Yea me either." He hangs his head low.

"Ok you're gonna tell me what the fuck you were thinking or i get it out of you myself."

"You're not getting shit out of me." He spits

"Guess we have to go the hard way." I shoot his knee and his shoulder. He cries out.

"What a fucking dumbass." i mumble.